NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dale Earnhardt Jr.?s 2005 C6 Corvette

MOTV8

Guest intmd8r
Oh. My. God.

I take it you like it!!!!

I there were ANY way on God's green earth that I could obtain that car, there is NO QUESTION that I would do it. drool1.gif

I wonder how much we could get for our house... think.gif:leaving

Guest XLR8TNC5
Oh. My. God.

Yep, when I saw the titel of this thread, I was like... UH OH... someone hold Ang back!

LOL.

On another note, I wonder if he still has his 500hp red C5 Coupe? He's a Vette lover fo sho, but I wonder why he is selling his C6. I LOVE the flames on that car! NIIIICE!!! :thumbs

Tanya

Oh. My. God.

I take it you like it!!!!

I there were ANY way on God's green earth that I could obtain that car, there is NO QUESTION that I would do it. drool1.gif

I wonder how much we could get for our house... think.gif:leaving

Just remember Ang you can sleep in your car but you can't drive your house! :lol:lol

Guest intmd8r

I asked my boss if they could give me the my bonuses that I was going to get for the rest of my life so I could buy this... he said no. cry.gif:rolf

I LOVE the flames on that car! NIIIICE!!!  :thumbs

Tanya

If you likey those Tanya, here's a NICE C5 :devil from over on CF:

Oh, and good luck on the bidding Ang!!! :xfinger

:bang Sold to the bidder from the WEST SIIIDE!!! :chris

post-4-1152759867.jpg

Guest intmd8r
Oh. My. God.

Yep, when I saw the titel of this thread, I was like... UH OH... someone hold Ang back!

LOL.

:rolf

So honey, my birthday is coming up you know! kissing.gifhug.giflove.gif

goodnight.gif

The speedometer appears as a digital hologram which can only be viewed from the driver's seat.

:huh:huh

I can't beleive it's not a Z06...Mmmmm :burnout Too much flames for me. ;)

Guest XLR8TNC5
I LOVE the flames on that car! NIIIICE!!!  :thumbs

Tanya

If you likey those Tanya, here's a NICE C5 :devil from over on CF:

Oh, and good luck on the bidding Ang!!! :xfinger

:bang Sold to the bidder from the WEST SIIIDE!!! :chris

Actually, I like the flames and paiont job and whole look of this car you posted MotV8, more than the Dale Jr. Car. That ride of Jr's is nice, but the one you posted here is SUPER HOT! Maybe its a C5 thang, I don't know. lol.

T

Guest intmd8r
Actually, I like the flames and paiont job and whole look of this car you posted MotV8, more than the Dale Jr. Car. That ride of Jr's is nice, but the one you posted here is SUPER HOT! Maybe its a C5 thang, I don't know. lol.

T

I completely agree; I drool on this car every time I come across a post of his on CF. It's one of the most beautiful flame jobs I've ever seen! :yesnod

I can't beleive it's not a Z06...Mmmmm :burnout Too much flames for me. ;)

That's probably why he's selling it. It's an 05 and they didn't make the Z06 then. He probably figured he drive this one for a year, sell it, autograph it and get enough to pay even the inflated Z06 prices.

Guest intmd8r
I can't beleive it's not a Z06...Mmmmm  :burnout Too much flames for me. ;)

That's probably why he's selling it. It's an 05 and they didn't make the Z06 then. He probably figured he drive this one for a year, sell it, autograph it and get enough to pay even the inflated Z06 prices.

Cause I'm sure he needs that extra money in order to afford it. :P:rolf

I agree about the flames. They are awesome who ever did them, but just to much flames all over the car, looks a bit too tacky to me. Other than that, its a cool car for sure. Just my :2cents

Don't be hatin'... :chris

T

I completely agree; I drool on this car every time I come across a post of his on CF. It's one of the most beautiful flame jobs I've ever seen! :yesnod

that guy also has some INSANE underhood painting done too - it matches the outside of the car very well

i can't seem to find anythnig posted by him, and most certainly didn't see his car for sale in C5 - anyone care to share the link?

You mean Mike hasn't bought that thing for you yet? Oh, I know he's keeping it a secret for your birthday. :thumbs

You mean Mike hasn't bought that thing for you yet? Oh, I know he's keeping it a secret for your birthday. :thumbs

Way to stir that pot Eddie, it still is a secret, right???

Blacksedan87

The best part of Zo6 Jim 's car is the letters between the taillights....

61743869-M.jpg

His car has been in several national magazines....incredible car! :thumbs