Thanks for allowing me to hang with you

dale68z

Thanks for allowing me to hang with you guys. We went on the cruise to gila bend, all there were very cool, even though I was driving a camaro (even dawg). This has become my fovorite forumn to visit. Some of the stuff you guys say just cracks me up. I can hardly wait for the Friday picture thresd. Will see you at the autocross!! Dale.... the orange camaro guy

Thanks for allowing me to hang with you guys. We went on the cruise to gila bend, all there were very cool, even though I was driving a camaro (even dawg).

This has become my fovorite forumn to visit. Some of the stuff you guys say just cracks me up. I can hardly wait for the Friday picture thresd.

Will see you at the autocross!!

Dale.... the orange camaro guy

It's a lot different than Mike's old Camaro board, isn't it?

Dale and his son seem to be good people. I have talked to them both at a few events. Proautosports and a car show recently come to mind. Glad to have you aboard Dale! SLAMMER :bang

Saw the Camaro at the Bend cruise. NICE.......One of my favorite years.

Camaro? :banstick3td: :banstick3td: :banstick3td: :banstick3td: :banstick3td: :banstick3td: :lol Just kidding Dale. I've been known to roll a Camaro to an ACE event or 2.

This is posted in the help and feedback section...is that because you now need professional help for hangin in here??? :willy:lol

This is posted in the help and feedback section...is that because you now need professional help for hangin in here??? :willy:lol

I am aways in need of help, not normally like getting around help, the brain doesn't work well at times.

I posted here in the feeback section cause I thought you would like to know how cool you guys were.

I especially like the dancing dinguses you guys use!!

Your welcome here because it's still a :bowtie Now if it were a Mopar or Ford, it would be time for :hunter:lol

Is a very nicely done Camaro ..only thing missing is the obligatory blown Rat motor, chute pac and wheelie bars. -evil grin- -Frank aka Grayeagle

I thought you would like to know how cool you guys were.

Dude, don't come over here accusing us of something we don't want....... wait ........... never mind!

Here's a dingus for you.. :Pfffff:

Dale, it's not that we Corvette owners look down our nose at you Camaro owners, it's that we ..... well ummmm...... Look down our nose at you guys, sorry, you bought the damn Fbody's instead of a Corvette, live with it... :wacked: Oh, here's another dingus for ya! :Orange: