NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hickock Fullhouse wheels w/like new Michelin PS2's (17&18's)

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

~I have a set of Hickock Polished Fullhouse wheels w/Michelin PS2 tires. Front rims are 17x9 w/245/40/17's and the rears are 18x10 w/275/35/18's. The rims are in great shape and the tires have plenty of life. All four tires have 7/32nds tread remaining. Front tires DOT date is: 2003 and the rears are 5004. The tires are in perfect condition and the rims are true and straight. The wheels are 1 piece aluminum wheels that are VERY light. The wheels alone retail for 3K :eek:

Price: $1800 picked up. These are a steal so get them why they last.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

JNMMotorsports

Teh rims are killer for a C5, but I would be wary of tires that old.....

The tires were always stored indoors and look perfect.

They would be great for normal driving, but caution the new buyer to avoid high speed stuff, 7 and 9 year old tires shouldn't be trusted in the triple digits...

If I remember right, 6 years is the industry standard for tires. Most tire shops won't service or repair a tire over that age, only remove it. Doesn't mean that they are a death just waiting to happen, but they are past their industry accepted service life.

JNMMotorsports

If I remember right, 6 years is the industry standard for tires. Most tire shops won't service or repair a tire over that age, only remove it. Doesn't mean that they are a death just waiting to happen, but they are past their industry accepted service life.

It depends on the tires storage. I've talked to numerous tire companies and have been told different. Michelin told me as long as they aren't dry rotted and stored properly they are fine even at 8 years old.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.