Friday Night Drags @ Firebird 7/14/06

Dvl4evr

Myself, some of my co-workers (SECC Members) and some other friends are going to run, weather permitting. Hope to see as many as possible.

:burnout

Jim

As usual, somebody post up some vids and/or pix of this please!?!?!? Kick some euro-azz! :thumbs

We're headin' up to Utah to hopefully see the C6R's whoop some Aston Martin butt! :flag

:burnout

smitty's05gto

i'd love to get a chance to try and keep up with that new Z06.. those things are sooooo bad ass!! :flag

Guest XLR8TNC5

Ok, so wtf were the results. How dare you all tease those of us who didn't make it with talk like this of all these bad ass cars and then just leave us hanging as to what happened.

CHOP CHOP! Let's get some discussion going here on what happened?

LOL.

Ok, so wtf were the results. How dare you all tease those of us who didn't make it with talk like this of all these bad ass cars and then just leave us hanging as to what happened.

LOL.

Results were that it was hot as hell. Times were down from Nov. Real nice place though. Had fun, and got to see a few others from ACE and SECC. Joe had just picked up his GT2 after the turbo install and it was pretty awesome. I worked on my R/T and was able to get it down to a .097!! Tranny went out on the way home, so I will be looking for a rebuild. Just checked my slips and I had 9 runs in about 3 hours...could be why the tranny went. Anyway, it was a good time until then. Seeya, Robert :burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5

LOL.

Results were that it was hot as hell. Times were down from Nov. Real nice place though. Had fun, and got to see a few others from ACE and SECC. Joe had just picked up his GT2 after the turbo install and it was pretty awesome. I worked on my R/T and was able to get it down to a .097!! Tranny went out on the way home, so I will be looking for a rebuild. Just checked my slips and I had 9 runs in about 3 hours...could be why the tranny went. Anyway, it was a good time until then. Seeya, Robert :burnout

That's better. Thank you. Sorry we missed you all, we were stuck at a Sushi bar two sheets to the wind on Kirin and then ended up at Coyote Hill dumping Vodka Tonic down our pants.... By the time we realized what time it was, it was too late and we were too gone to drive to Firebird! Oops!

Sorry to hear about your tranny Robert. I did get a Text message from Dan though that said he was at Firebird with you and it was TOO HOT to get any good times.

Sorry to miss Joe's GT2 as well! That car is just hot hot hot!

Tanya

It was soooo much fun watching Joe run. He was taking it very very slow off teh launch & still ran a 11.55 That 770hp monster was teh car of teh night!

Jim