• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HOXXOH

• Desertdawg

• Buccaneer

• Ted Y

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy enough land remote enough to not worry about noise limits and build my own road coarse and drag strip, put up an Inn to host visitors overnight and a fully equipped garage, so there would be a weekend of racing of whatever kind you wanted every day of the week!

Fixed it for ya. :rockon2:

We spent a whole $10.00. First time we've played in about 6 months.

Alas...I wasted $5. Only about the 3rd time I've EVER played. I wonder if whoever won will give me my $5 back. Although, whoever it is, they have more than enough to give everyone in the US over $1,000,000.

I wonder if whoever won will give me my $5 back.

I'll bet you $5 they won't!

Although, whoever it is, they have more than enough to give everyone in the US over $1,000,000.

You're a math teacher? There are more than 600 people in the US.

Hilarious comments in the Yahoo news about the three winners in MD, IL, KS. You don't even have to lose to enjoy the humor. One guy said he asked his wife what she'd do if he won the lottery. She said she'd take half and leave him. He told her he won $6 and here's your $3, bye,bye.

Although, whoever it is, they have more than enough to give everyone in the US over $1,000,000.

You're a math teacher? There are more than 600 people in the US.

Math is not even required to dispute that statement. Just logic.

I have not checked lately, but last I heard our population was somewhere just north of 300 million-ish. Did not know we had a population doubling in the last 5 to 10 years. My bad. :facepalm:

UMMM...EDIT...US population as of 2012 is 313,279,100.

Source US Census Bureau.

:neener_neener: :neener_neener:

I have not checked lately, but last I heard our population was somewhere just north of 300 million-ish. Did not know we had a population doubling in the last 5 to 10 years. My bad. :facepalm:

Huh!? Must be that new math. :smilelol

I hate to disappoint, but I regretfully have to report I didn't win. :jd

Source US Census Bureau.

Hahaha, can someone help the math teacher understand?

Just messing with ya Sean, but you're killing me. $1,000,000 to each of the 313,279,100 people? Pretty sure no one won over 300 TRILLION dollars in the lottery...

My original response was that only 600 people could be given $1,000,000 each from a $600,000,000 jackpot because 600 times 1,000,000 equals 600,000,000. (I showed my work for extra credit)

(I showed my work for extra credit)

I added one free post to your post count for the effort!

:nothing: We're gonna pretend that we won and celebrate by having one of Arthur C. Clarke's minions detail the Hemi. Wo0t!

Source US Census Bureau.

Hahaha, can someone help the math teacher understand?

Just messing with ya Sean, but you're killing me. $1,000,000 to each of the 313,279,100 people? Pretty sure no one won over 300 TRILLION dollars in the lottery...

My original response was that only 600 people could be given $1,000,000 each from a $600,000,000 jackpot because 600 times 1,000,000 equals 600,000,000. (I showed my work for extra credit)

Like I said...It's that new math. :smilelol Where's a math teacher when you need one!? :banghead

we're going to celebrate by driving 40 miles south for some authentic Chinese food...

we're going to celebrate by driving 40 miles south for some authentic Chinese food...

Ahso in Ajo?

Ok, so it's been a REALLY long week...month...year (by school standards)...I can't wait for summer vacation. Aside from trying to manage everything in class, out of class, at home, away from home, interviewing for new jobs, trying to change careers...I'm mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually exhausted. :goodnight: