Mega Millions

Buccaneer

So, if you were to win the Mega Millions jackpot tonight that is estimated at $640mil, what would you do with it? Let the dreams begin! :rockon2: I'd buy a Flex polisher. :facepalm:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HOXXOH

• Desertdawg

• Buccaneer

• Ted Y

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd buy a Flex polisher. :facepalm:

Yoder's polisher would get my business monthly.

Do you mean after I gave $13K (max gift without taxes) to everyone who posted on this forum in the last 30 days, so they could pay the taxes on the C7's I'd give them next year?

Watch all the lurkers come out from hiding tonight. :smilelol

I could get a ZR 1 & go play at the track. :driving:

That'd take care of the interest you'd make in two days, so what then?

Buy the track and hire a crew to keep it ready for you.

This would be like Brewster's Millions. You'd have to spend over $50K a day just to stay up with the interest. :cool

I could get a ZR 1 & go play at the track. :driving:

That'd take care of the interest you'd make in two days, so what then?

Buy the track and hire a crew to keep it ready for you.

This would be like Brewster's Millions. You'd have to spend over $50K a day just to stay up with the interest. :cool

That would be tough, but I'd give it a go and go down swinging trying. :partydance::thumbs

Final Effort

( You'd have to spend over $50K a day just to stay up with the interest. ) A T/F car and a boat should take care of that 50K a day. LOL

$640m??? The Federal Government spends that every 80 mins of every day.

$640m??? The Federal Government spends that every 80 mins of every day.

Yeah, but it takes 20 million employees to do it. :smilelol

Buy a nice home somewhere in the Valley, pay off my parents home & motorhome, buy my grandparents a new home if they wanted it and cars of their choosing. Then build a shop for my grandpa to store his 49 Olds and his Scout. I'd pay off Bijan's student loans and all my debts (including the Z!) and then I'd buy an R8, a NetJets share in a Citation X and buy myself either a Cirrus or a Columbia. Then I'd invest the rest and be comfortable. Help all my true friends with whatever they needed and I'd like to start a non-profit for the elderly who cannot typically travel and help them see friends/family.

Buy stegs dream car and do burnouts in his driveway.

Does Steg even know what his dream car is? :facepalm:

Quicksilver98

I would continue to go to work at my regular job..............:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol Yea......right!

If I win would it be possible to add an extra day to the week? Mabey ... Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Dawgday Saturday Sunday .... Its either that or I'm going to need a lot more coffee cans for burying in the backyard...

Marana Rich

Buy enough land remote enough to not worry about noise limits and build my own road coarse and drag strip, put up an Inn to host visitors overnight, so there would be a weekend of racing of whatever kind you wanted every weekend!

First better house (not mansion) with a lot of property and a place for my new car collection. First would be a ZR1 and from there the sky is the limit...'67/427, Lambo, Ferrari...