NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

wow meguairs gold class wash does wonders

c6-na-killa

c6-na-killa

For detailing i buy all the expensive n best products but i always kept it simple for the car wash soap thinking soap is soap i always bought armor all carwash soap cheap n does the job today i decided to buy the meguairs gold class soap wow was i so impressed like damn left my vette so clean n smooth definatley worth the 10 bucs

Yeah I agree, I've used the gold class before and thought it worked well but my local wally world doesn't carry it all the time so I mostly use the Mcguires normal wash and I have been just as happy. But not all car detergent is created equally.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

For detailing i buy all the expensive n best products but i always kept it simple for the car wash soap thinking soap is soap i always bought armor all carwash soap cheap n does the job today i decided to buy the meguairs gold class soap wow was i so impressed like damn left my vette so clean n smooth definatley worth the 10 bucs

Yeah I agree, I've used the gold class before and thought it worked well but my local wally world doesn't carry it all the time so I mostly use the Mcguires normal wash and I have been just as happy. But not all car detergent is created equally.

Very true guys. Cheaper stuff sometimes doesn't clean as well...or WORSE...it cleans too well..because it has heavy concentrated cleaners in it and thus strips your was :willy

Greg if you want/need any Gold Class AutoDetailingSolutions.com carries it. Rick (the owner) is a buddy of mine, his warehouse is 2 miles from me. If ya need anything just tell him i sent you his way and he'll hook you up.

c6-na-killa

Hey willis after a good wash n dry wat spray wax do u recommend i use eagle one nanowax it gives me a great gloss shine but i think it attracts more dust than my more expensive optimium sprAy shine that requires more elbow grease n not as gloosy. Maybe its just that i have a black car in AZ n im just screwed lol

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Hey willis after a good wash n dry wat spray wax do u recommend i use eagle one nanowax it gives me a great gloss shine but i think it attracts more dust than my more expensive optimium sprAy shine that requires more elbow grease n not as gloosy. Maybe its just that i have a black car in AZ n im just screwed lol

Hmm well to a degree you're screwed lol...black in AZ = dust showing up on super easy lol. Honestly, I'm a pretty big fan of just using a spray wax to eliminate any streaks water spots...but not for added gloss necessarily. Maybe a little but I really prefer just splurging on a really nice wax that will last a few months and just stay glossy looking. Fuzion is a very nice wax, i recently tried some DoDo Juice Supernatural Hybrid on Jims (Sabo) red vette after we polished it out and it turned out REAL freakin nice. So for me, spray wax is like more of a touch up...just my personal preference though...I just never get the pop out of them that i do from using a really good wax to start out with

Heres a quick look at how Jims Vetted turned out, i'll be posting a write up soon on the whole detail.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I always use the meguires quick wax, hell I use nothing but meguires.lol that stuff is the best

and You did a great job..Thanks again

Hmm well to a degree you're screwed lol...black in AZ = dust showing up on super easy lol. Honestly, I'm a pretty big fan of just using a spray wax to eliminate any streaks water spots...but not for added gloss necessarily. Maybe a little but I really prefer just splurging on a really nice wax that will last a few months and just stay glossy looking. Fuzion is a very nice wax, i recently tried some DoDo Juice Supernatural Hybrid on Jims (Sabo) red vette after we polished it out and it turned out REAL freakin nice. So for me, spray wax is like more of a touch up...just my personal preference though...I just never get the pop out of them that i do from using a really good wax to start out with

Heres a quick look at how Jims Vetted turned out, i'll be posting a write up soon on the whole detail.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 1 month later...