Forum Outage

Desertdawg

Guest intmd8r
Who'da thunk Angie would be worried about smilies??? :rolleyes:rolf:rolf (I only found em cause they were next to each other).

whistle.gif

We cleaned it up a bit to have the smilies more manageable. If you do not see you favorites in there, click on the show all.

:chris

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EvilC5

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• anmracing2

Jeeze -- I go away to work for 2 days and the whole freaking forum gets changed.

DAMN!!

It will take me all weekend to figure out how to screw with peoples avatars and names again.

We almost locked your server down. had to go delete some of the older versions.... :willy

We started getting "not enough server space" messages.. :devil

Now if me and Phil can get this stuff working on his server, we should be done mucking with it for awhile.

So far there was only one fatality, Chad's original username was lost. we did gain some new features, and plenty of new buttons and knobs to twist and push.

Me: Hey lets see what this one does..... :cfdeadagain

Phil: NOOOO !!!!! :hunter

Guest LT4ME
We almost locked your server down. had to go delete some of the older versions.... :willy

We started getting "not enough server space" messages.. :devil

Now if me and Phil can get this stuff working on his server, we should be done mucking with it for awhile.

So far there was only one fatality, Chad's original username was lost. we did gain some new features, and plenty of new buttons and knobs to twist and push.

Me: Hey lets see what this one does..... :cfdeadagain

Phil: NOOOO !!!!! :hunter

So, I'm thinking this version is a C4. It's more streamlined, moves much faster than the previous version and is kinda hard to get in and out of.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I like it so far. Of course, there is a learning curve with any new system, but I really think this one updates the look and feel and still represents ACE very wll. Nice job all!!

Have a great day.

Guest intmd8r
I like it so far. Of course, there is a learning curve with any new system, but I really think this one updates the look and feel and still represents ACE very wll. Nice job all!!

Have a great day.

:agree