AWESOME! Alcohol helps prevent diabetes in the obese

TheCMSH

Here I've been drinking to make BlewXU look prettier at closing time, who knew it was good for me too....

Cool, so I can be a drunk for my health... I have been doing Apple cider vinegar shots for cholesterol control, I heard this was good too.

Shots of apple cider vinegar.....ooh thats gotta be rough :ack I have a friend that lost 45lbs from heavy drinking. They drank until they forget to eat and just fell asleep. Unfortunately I get hungry when I drink, so it doesn't work for me :banghead

Posted Image

I do the vinegar thing for heart burn ....... only about once a month or so now .....

Posted Image

Shots of apple cider vinegar.....ooh thats gotta be rough :ack

I have a friend that lost 45lbs from heavy drinking. They drank until they forget to eat and just fell asleep. Unfortunately I get hungry when I drink, so it doesn't work for me :banghead

Same here, I feel the need to eat everything within reach after I've been drinking.

wickedfastvette

Here I've been drinking to make BlewXU look prettier at closing time, who knew it was good for me too....

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

I do that enough for just about everyone on this board.lol but when I drink, I get really hungary for something greasy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95

Cool, so I can be a drunk for my health... I have been doing Apple cider vinegar shots for cholesterol control, I heard this was good too.

Marco, that's not apple cider vinegar you are using, it's moonshine silly! Posted Image