NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

new guy

volume351

Hello all,

Name: Will

Car: 1993 polo green/blue door lt1 a4 c4...soon to be atomic orange!

Town: Chandler

About me: Well i just graduated form chandler high school. I bet im the youngest guy on this site. bought my car in december 05.. my dad had a 84 vette when i was young..i guess thats why i love them.

car is all stock im going to be doing some mods to it soon..

after i finish the body work on the car i will paint it atomic orange.

crash story...some chick did a u turn in front of me...only have liability so insurace cant help..waiting on money... :bs

Guest LT4ME

Good to see more people with C-4s! Now when you build that mutha, make sure you can take Scoobs when all's said & done. :D

:howdy

Good to see more people with C-4s! Now when you build that mutha, make sure you can take Scoobs when all's said & done. :D

:howdy

Yes the car runs. I was running out at firebird last night..was talking to a guy and he told me about ACE.

funny things about thos subarus.. my buddy has one...were dead even...but my quarter mile times better than him...

all stock with drag radials...

i just need to break 13's

Guest Kens06

Welcome Will!!

It is very cool to own a Vette at your age!!

I had one right out of HS and was hooked for life!!

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to ACE and I think you might be the youngest Vette owner on the board. Very cool though to see your healthy appreciation and motivation to make your car into what you want it to be. Sorry to have missed you all out at the track lastnight.

Glad to have you aboard.

:howdy from Peoria, West Siiide! :chris

Good to see a young man with his priorities straight(hell, shoot for 12's :devil ), and welcome to ACE! Hope to meet up soon with you and your soon-to-be Atomic Orange 'vette! :thumbs

:burnout

anmracing2

Welcome aboard. Hope to meet you at one of the events....

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout

__________Finish Line!

Guest Sidewinder
Welcome Will!!

Ken

WELCOME!!

I thought you were riding a Brontosaurus when you graduated :smilelol

Sheilds up! :D

Welcome Will!!

Ken

Imagine what that new 54 would be worth today? :smilelol

well ill be at pavillions tonight...you will know what my pile looks like seeing as how its not hard to miss with the blue door and all...

Welcome Will form Gilbert. Vettes when I was in HS were pure babe magnets... :D Need I say more? :cool

Glad to see u found us. It was nice talking to you & Joel lastnight @ Firebird. I'm sure I'll see you guys again.

Jim

New here myself. :cool New owner too. Just got her in May. Glad to be here..when is the next event? :flag

Mine is not perfect either...but give me time...lots of time...oh and money would be good too as long as you're giving! :D

Silver 99 btw... :bang

Welcome Will form Gilbert. Vettes when I was in HS were pure babe magnets... :D Need I say more? :cool

if you are still in high school and driving a vette - i think it's a guarantee it's a babe magnet.

i wish i could have afforded one back then - but like i remember telling a teacher of mine in my junior year (as i was looking at corvettes) i would have the nicest car in school - problem is that i would have to sit in the driveway and listen to the radio - as i wouldn't have been able to afford the insurance (as gas was only like 98 CENTS a gallon back then)