NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Rollbar

HOXXOH

Just some recent pics of the prototype. After the initial install, it takes less than 10 minutes to remove and only a couple more minutes to re-install.

Finalizing the pricing now and will offer in the "Deals" forum soon. Both the 5-point and 6-point versions have quick removable swing-out sidebars.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Top storage is possible, but who really cares if the rollbar is that easy to remove.

Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

Nice to meet you today Tom. The roll bar looks great clean install. Hope you sell a ton of them Posted Image

That looks awesome. Although this looks like it will not work with a Fixed Roof Coupe, are you planning on or considering to make a pillar to pillar tubular harness bar? That would be an excellent alternate choice.

That looks awesome. Although this looks like it will not work with a Fixed Roof Coupe, are you planning on or considering to make a pillar to pillar tubular harness bar? That would be an excellent alternate choice.

I don't have plans to tool for C5's. Although I did plan for C6 Z06s.

How safe if a rollbar if it only takes 10 min to remove?

Your wheels only take 10 minutes to remove. Is that unsafe?

Post of the m%$#her f&%$king year right there! :yourock: :yourock: :cfdeadagain :cfdeadagain :smilelol :smilelol

:ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap:

:smilelol

The floor of the car is BALSA WOOD. I had a bolt in roll bar in my C5, and it offers little to no protection when the bar foundation of the car is connected to WOOD. If your overall task is just to have 10 written on your back window then a bottle of shoe whitener is a lot cheaper.

Bromley's Corvettes

The Roll bar has custom brackets that weld to the frame. Very strong install. The roll bar can be removed and re installed with little trouble once the car is modded for it.

The floor of the car is BALSA WOOD.

I had a bolt in roll bar in my C5, and it offers little to no protection when the bar foundation of the car is connected to WOOD.

If your overall task is just to have 10 written on your back window then a bottle of shoe whitener is a lot cheaper.

You had your rollbar bolted to balsa wood? :facepalm:

hey tom will it work in a c5?? and yes bigfoot, they put balsa wood in the floor of these cars. it strengthens the floor and sound deadning also.

Wait...there's wood in these cars????

Sometimes it just depends on the person in the passenger seat. :cherye: