NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anyone Going to the track tonight?

smitty's05gto

smitty's05gto

It's supposed to be cool and dry tonight..... :smilelol oh wait, just the opposite. lol

:) i still wanna go to the strip though. anyone going?

Guest XLR8TNC5

Which track Smitty? Maybe I can talk Mark into going tonight, (to spectate only) if it is Speedworld.

Tanya

Guest intmd8r
It's supposed to be cool and dry tonight..... :smilelol oh wait, just the opposite. lol

There's a 50% chance of rain in the west valley tonight from about 3-8 pm; good luck! :burnout2

smitty's05gto
Which track Smitty? Maybe I can talk Mark into going tonight, (to spectate only) if it is Speedworld.

Tanya

I'm actually thinking about Firebird (even though I really dislike that track)...

guess we'll see what the weather does :twitch

I'd go to FB tonight, but I have a bar meeting with some college alumni friends tonight at the Fox and Hound :drinkers If it doesn't rain, you should have some good temps. :burnout Have fun!

well im new... there was a guy with a red 99 and he told me about the site...

i had the 93 polo green/ blue door... c4 first time running it was a blast! bought drag radials and im 100% stock with 99000 miles...ran 14.114

ill be seeing you guys some more :willy

well im new... there was a guy with a red 99 and he told me about the site...

i had the 93 polo green/ blue door... c4 first time running it was a blast! bought drag radials and im 100% stock with 99000 miles...ran 14.114

ill be seeing you guys some more :willy

volume351. Glad u found us. It was nice meeting you & Joel last night. Hope u guys had fun, looked like u did! I'm sure I'll see you guys again.

Jim

ok so this friday...july 14th....

im going again to the track...anyone else going to be there..would love for some c4 guys to come out and race!

We are both nursing category 4 hangovers today lol. Not sure we will make it. We'll see how it goes.

Yesterday:

:party

Today:

:cone:ack

smitty's05gto
We are both nursing category 4 hangovers today lol. Not sure we will make it. We'll see how it goes.

Yesterday:

:party

Today:

:cone:ack

oh man... you've got plenty of time to recover before race time :):drinkers