NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy Birthday anmracing2

Guest XLR8TNC5

Guest XLR8TNC5

:party:happybday:party To you! Hope it is a great one for ya! Don't hurt yourself this weekeend. You know 40 isn't the same as 20...

Ahhh hell, maybe it is. Age is just a number anyway right!

Tanya

Happy 40th! :party Andrew I hope you have a great day, and an even BETTER weekend! :happybday

40!!??!!

Over_The_Hill.jpg

damn your old.

Happy over the hill, uh -- I mean --- Happy Birthday.

Now that you're over 40 you get to point and supervise things.....oh wait, you do that now!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! :party:happybday Robert :burnout

Oh, lordy, look who's 40! J/K! I will be there someday....way, way in the future...

Love you! Lots of :drinkers:party:happybday

I'll allow some of :clap:chris:hat

but none of :U

M~

anmracing2

:partywee.gifband.gifrockout.gifbeerbang.gif:party:drinkers:party

Thank you all for the :happybday 's. Yes it's true, I'm 40. That's funny, I don't feel 40.... But then I've never been 40 before so I don't know how I am suppose to feel. I think I'm suppose to feel drunk :P ......

And a special thanks to Bryan for blabbing that I am 40......... :P

Thanks again everyone,

Andrew

Now I'm going back to bed........

And a special thanks to Bryan for blabbing that I am 40......... :P

Actually it was Tanya. :lol

You are already losing your short term memory, or you need to get better reading glasses. :smilelol:smilelol

Phil... :devil

anmracing2

These darn reading galsses aren't thick enough.... All I could see was a big red 40.... :rolleyes

Thanks alot Tanya..... :D

Ok, Now I'm going back to bed.......

Andrew

:party:happybday:party

Happy 40th! Enjoy your new membership in the "Over the Hill" gang! :drinkers

;) And remember:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." - Albert Einstein, on getting older. :yesnod

:party:happybday:party To you! Hope it is a great one for ya! Don't hurt yourself this weekeend. You know 40 isn't the same as 20...

Ahhh hell, maybe it is. Age is just a number anyway right!

Tanya

i heard 40 is the new 20! :chris

:happybday

anmracing2

:party:drinkers:party

I made it through the actual birthday part (having to talk to family...) now it's time to party!!!!

Andrew

anmracing2

As Macho Man would say "OH YEAH!!!"and you are all invited to help me celebrate.

Andrew

602/762.0348

Guest racingchester

Sorry to have missed the party. HAPPY B-DAY. I was 40 aloooooog time ago!! Chuck

Well thanks to all who made it out. I'm sure you'll thank 'Sniff' for providing the entertainment! :D We only confiscated one set of keys, so I guess you all were pretty well behaved. :drinkers

Thanks Eddie for the very nice bottle of Crown! Um, thanks Tim for the hot wheels, and 'old folks' kit. Did you also bring a bottle of Crown? Andrew can't remember who brought what anymore. Darn that Patron! Thanks to Tony, Nancy, Mike, Angie, Robert, Tim, Eddie, Phil and Lisa for coming all the way to the northeastside ghetto! And thanks to our forgiving neighbors for letting you guys park off-street in their driveways! :party

Well, anyway, we had a great time and my stomach hurts from all the laughing! Thanks for being such a good crew to spend time with! :clap

M~

ps requisite photos to follow!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Im so sorry we missed it. Like I said in my PM, we had already had another committment that night. Next time fo sho mofo's. Sounds like you all had a great time.

Take care and we will see you soon.

Tanya

Well thanks to all who made it out. I'm sure you'll thank 'Sniff' for providing the entertainment! :D We only confiscated one set of keys, so I guess you all were pretty well behaved. :drinkers

Darn that Patron!

And thanks to our forgiving neighbors for letting you guys park off-street in their driveways! :party

Melissa and Andrew, had a great time. Food was excellent, who cooked it or where did you get it from.

Molly a.k.a. Sniff was a blast.

Glad you all enjoyed the gift of Patron. :drinkers Hopefully no :U

I should have tried to park in your neighbors driveway also. My wife just called me and let me know that she found a grapefruit in the drivers rear tail light of the New Tahoe. :toetap I will have to stop by the Dealer to get a new tail light. Maybe it was because I did not drive the Vette. :crazy

Hope everyone is doing fine today that was there partying last night.

Phil... :devil

Guest intmd8r

Thanks Eddie for the very nice bottle of Crown! Um, thanks Tim for the hot wheels, and 'old folks' kit. Did you also bring a bottle of Crown? Andrew can't remember who brought what anymore. Darn that Patron! Thanks to Tony, Nancy, Mike, Angie, Robert, Tim, Eddie, Phil and Lisa for coming all the way to the northeastside ghetto! And thanks to our forgiving neighbors for letting you guys park off-street in their driveways! :party

Well, anyway, we had a great time and my stomach hurts from all the laughing! Thanks for being such a good crew to spend time with! :clap

M~

ps requisite photos to follow!

Thank YOU guys for the invite and the hospitality! We had an absolutely FABULOUS time - much laughing to be had.

Definitely a thanks to your neighbor who let us use his driveway! :thumbs

As for Molly, aka Sniff, we have to see if she is available for hire for our get-togethers! She flat out rockout.gif:rolf:smilelol