EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR NAME

GarAB13

Thought this would be interesting. Post up your favorite "watering hole ". The bar that you hang out at and everyone knows your name! Ours is HOUSE OF BREWS! Cooper & Warner. We walk in and get our beers right away, no words said :partydance::banannarainbow::partydance::banannarainbow: Post up! :partydance:

In teh 90's it was teh Leprechaun here in Tucsonia, but they are long one, and I can't drink anymore anyways... :facepalm:

Mellow Mushroom and Top Shelf (83rd/Deer Valley)......usually don't need to say anything unless I tell them I'm switching up for a change. Since my new health kick began, I only see them once a week now. :facepalm:

Dude, you were a topic of conversation between my wife and I last night. We were laughing and recounting the rant you gave about the awesome collection of bedding at Barrett-Jackson :lol

Cannot make this public or my wife would find out.

I think we have a CLOSET DRINKER :smilelol:smilelol

I'm thinking along teh lines of un-clad ballerina's... :yesnod

Don't do the bar thing, but most everyone who lives in my house knows who I am, I think....

:agree of course it's just me and my wife. If the kids come to visit they might need a reminder.

Cornish Pasty Co. They have two locations, and I frequent both of them. The one in Tempe was tiny (I believe this week they are doubling the size of it though!) so a lot of times we went to the one in Mesa just to get seated. They always know.... car bombs immediately for everyone except me, and me a shot. 960 W. University Dr in Tempe 1941 W. Guadalupe Rd in Mesa The other place that the bartender knows the orders is Crave on Mill. Haven't been there in like two weeks though sadly since it was Jason's birthday this weekend. But Joe is the shit when it comes to drinking at Crave!!! :cheers

I forgot to mention Antars sports bistro on mill. I'm friends with the owners and with several bartenders there.

Antars is the shit. We used to go there at least twice a week, but I haven't been to Mill in two weeks or something like that. Love their insanely cheap drinks and the cheese curds.

I forgot to mention Antars sports bistro on mill. I'm friends with the owners and with several bartenders there.

Antars is the shit. We used to go there at least twice a week, but I haven't been to Mill in two weeks or something like that. Love their insanely cheap drinks and the cheese curds.

Hey this is good, keep them coming, INSANELY CHEAP DRINKS is a good thing to know ! :drinkers:cheers

we should do a lunch there at antars. I talked to allen(one of the owners) and he has no problem with that. he said he would even reserve a big spot behind the building for us to park.

we should do a lunch there at antars. I talked to allen(one of the owners) and he has no problem with that. he said he would even reserve a big spot behind the building for us to park.

I would definitely go! Although, I'm not sure I could drive home aftwards lol.... I don't think I've ever left Antars sober... :facepalm:

I would definitely go! Although, I'm not sure I could drive home aftwards lol.... I don't think I've ever left Antars sober... :facepalm:

lol same here, everytime I go I end up plastered. :facepalm: but its always a good time.

TLast 4 years was teh Well in Snottsdale, moving again to follow my bartender Hoochie. Anyone who visits my bar with me gets the full monte....girl style....I'm with Vidal...top secret right?

Joshualowe88

The Nugget, 83rd and Indian School is Awesome, cheapest drinks i have found yet. $6.50 for a pitcher of Jack And Coke! Thats right a pitcher! cheap beer great people.