NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

side molding

philv

I believe the body side molding is two sided tape.

^^^^This^^^^^

I would be afraid if the paint had faded in the slightest over the years you'd be looking at perma-stripe when the BSMs come off

Look below for a picture with no BSM's... Behold the raw sex appeal. Yeah bitches!!!!

use a small amount of Wd40 to help soften the tape. then use dental floss to 'rope saw' the material off.

when complete buff, polish, and enjoy the sexy glory of a clean door.

Jim/THECOMSH is old and has a small garage (read:penis). he needs the BSM because he is clumsily and forget full.

want proof?

Here is a picture of Jim trying to repair his tiny garage door (again read: penis)

Posted Image

Ahhhh.......it finally shows up :facepalm: I just think you're number one brutha! (see ACE salute.......or does that mean you're #2?????) :lol

lol you guys. thanks I think I will try and take them off sometime in the near future. I don't have the cash or experience to buff the doors.lol

Guest badbobs95

lol you guys. thanks I think I will try and take them off sometime in the near future. I don't have the cash or experience to buff the doors.lol

I'm old too and frankly don't know why you would want to remove them. They look great, protect your car, and cost $429.00. But, if you want them removed, drive over here to civilization (east mesa) and I'll remove them for you and buff it out etc. It's not that big of a deal if you know what you're doing. I seriously doubt that the paint is faded at all down there. I'm sure there are plenty of people that will pay you $300.00 for them here or on Craigslist. PM me if I can assist you. Posted Image

And it won't cost you a red cent!

I'm old too and frankly don't know why you would want to remove them. They look great, protect your car, and cost $429.00. But, if you want them removed, drive over here to civilization (east mesa) and I'll remove them for you and buff it out etc. It's not that big of a deal if you know what you're doing. I seriously doubt that the paint is faded at all down there. I'm sure there are plenty of people that will pay you $300.00 for them here or on Craigslist. PM me if I can assist you. Posted Image

And it won't cost you a red cent!

PM sent.