NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Body Shop West Side

XTCHARLEY

Not in Peoria, but Capitol Collision does excellent work 602 253 1630. The manager (Eric)is a good friend. He became a good friend because of their work quality and customer service when I had work done there.

theres extreme street machines off of 67th avd just south of northern. my buddy owns the place, he's been doing body and paint for over 20yrs. I'll pm you his info if you want.

Guest badbobs95

Bought Tigershark facia for my vert. Looking for somebody to install and paint it. Anybody know a good shop in Peoria area?

A friend of mine has a Tigershark front on his C5. Very nice! Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

can any of you guys have a reasonable fiberglass repair ( boat guy?) shop thats able to do 2- 8" patches at front of the hood, (with paint blending)?? Jerry with the tigershark frt end helped me out big time by selling me the old frt bumper cover at fair price! thanx again Jerry! I'm down in Gilbert, but thats my fault! LOL In case there's fiberglass repair shop in east valley, but if not i can travel...

can any of you guys have a reasonable fiberglass repair ( boat guy?) shop thats able to do 2- 8" patches at front of the hood, (with paint blending)?? Jerry with the tigershark frt end helped me out big time by selling me the old frt bumper cover at fair price! thanx again Jerry! I'm down in Gilbert, but thats my fault! LOL In case there's fiberglass repair shop in east valley, but if not i can travel...

:cheers