NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I need a Detail

Sabo

PM Ted Yoder. If you read some of the other threads here in this section you'll see the rave reviews he's gotten for his work.

Hint, hint, check out the detail day at MR. Yoda's Mar. 10th you might be surprised at what you just might learn.

Either Wills or I can help you. I am hosting an open house for a detail day at my place on March 10. Everyone is welcome to come and get some hands on experience to learn how to detail.

Guest badbobs95

Since you live in my fair town of Mesa, I could do it on Thursday or next week some time. I only do one or two cars per week. Posted Image You know, since I'm getting so old and stuff! Posted Image I work out of my home because I have everything set up there. I have four different packages and give discounts to ACE holes. SO THERE! Posted Image

By the way, I got 94 out of 100 points at the concours show at Chapman last weekend. Not bad for an OLD guy. Posted Image

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Since you live in my fair town of Mesa, I could do it on Thursday or next week some time. I only do one or two cars per week. Posted Image You know, since I'm getting so old and stuff! Posted Image I work out of my home because I have everything set up there. I have four different packages and give discounts to ACE holes. SO THERE! Posted Image

By the way, I got 94 out of 100 points at the concours show at Chapman last weekend. Not bad for an OLD guy. Posted Image

Hey you went to that show? So you should have seen that the 2010 Lingenfelter Camaro we detailed won best car in class right :partydance:

I was going to ask the exact same question. Also, anyone have recommendations for the clear bra?

I had Shane's Window Tinting and Clear Bra in Peoria do mine and he did a great job and he gives a military discount of 10% plus pays the sales tax. He also sdoes the same thing for cops, paramedics and fireman.

I live in Tucson and found it very difficult to find a competentent Detail person....many say they are, but few actually know how to truly detail a vehicle.....especially a black one.

So after much research I was able to come in contact with Wills, and have him detail my black Z....... I couldn't be happier. Had to drive 100 miles to have him do it but worth every bit of time, effort and distance.

He and his sister Dani are very professional, competent, passionate about their work, and afforadable. Sorry, I do not have pictures yet...(Wills assures me that he will post some in the next few days).

I almost look forward to doing a detail again, but Wills tells me that if I follow his advice, I should be good for a long time to come.

Both he and his sister are so focused, that when I offered to take them to lunch for a break....they said that they appreciated it but that it would take time away from detailing.....Since I live in Tucson and it took 9 hours of work, I understood.....that way they could finish and could return me home at a decent hour. (I at least got them to go with me for dinner)

Thought my car was in good shape before Wills, but I was amazed on the after.....dust does not "stick on the paint" like it used too.

Highly recommend Windows and Wheels for a professional show finish.

Rick....(PatriotZ)

Guest badbobs95

Hey you went to that show? So you should have seen that the 2010 Lingenfelter Camaro we detailed won best car in class right :partydance:

Oh ya! There were so many fabulous Camaros at that show, I don't know how anyone could really say which one was the best. They were all fantastic, but I'm partial to Corvettes. I got a first place also but he had more competition than I did. I only went up against 5 or 6 C4s. You wouldn't believe how picky the 4 judges were. Posted Image I had a perfect score going until the last judge and he dug until he found DUST on the back of the driver's seat and a little dirt inside by the lug nuts. Posted Image

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Oh ya! There were so many fabulous Camaros at that show, I don't know how anyone could really say which one was the best. They were all fantastic, but I'm partial to Corvettes. I got a first place also but he had more competition than I did. I only went up against 5 or 6 C4s. You wouldn't believe how picky the 4 judges were. Posted Image I had a perfect score going until the last judge and he dug until he found DUST on the back of the driver's seat and a little dirt inside by the lug nuts. Posted Image

Are you kidding me...really? Wow...if you let a car sit outside in AZ for about 15 minutes you can find that! Talk about picky.