NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

CORVETTES IN PARIS FRANCE WITH CONCORDE

AZ FASTEST

:cool I'd have never imagined there were that many Vettes in France. Looks like C3's are the rage.

Guest intmd8r
:cool I'd have never imagined there were that many Vettes in France. Looks like C3's are the rage.

:agree

Very cool pics; thanks for sharing! :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

:thumbs:cool:flag represented nicely!

Although, they definitely have some DIFFERENT ideas on cosmetic mods. :eek

Tanya

Nice pictures, that is so cool. See the French do know what is happen. :burnout:flag

AZ FASTEST
Well, I'll say it, #%*# France!  :flag  :D

Best you stay here in the desert and not venture over there since your pathetic, bigotted attitude is what keeps Americans stereotyped as assholes by Europeans.

This about Corvettes, not the French.

Guest Sidewinder

Best you stay here in the desert and not venture over there since your pathetic, bigotted attitude is what keeps Americans stereotyped as assholes by Europeans.

I'm with Mark regardless what type of car they drive...Go vets :flag ...I mean Vettes! :burnout:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol Oh, nice pics btw.

I like the gold C3 with the Can/Am body kit.

post-2-1152156869.jpg

These two need to swap wheels back.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Well, I'll say it, #%*# France!  :flag  :D

This about Corvettes, not the French.

Wow, slow down there.

One of my best friends is French and even she said she can't stand the French. lol. As a matter of fact, she moved from Paris last year to Belgium. She loves it there!

ON RANT: Mark is going to kill me for this, but I have to voice my response here.

You jumped the gun there on your attack of my husband, if you knew him, you would understand his personality and humor. He is none of the things that you mentioned in your needless attack.

He has served OUR country and been all over the world fighting to protect yours and my freedoms for the past 18 years of his life and remains an active duty member of our military at this time. If he has a little something against the French, trust me it is based on an educated observation, historical data, and real life experience.

Slow your roll pal, take a deep breath and don't take everything personal. Seriously. Mark can fend for himself, but having spent the last 15 years of my life with this man, he does not deserve to be misjudged and talked to like that. And I believe in protecting my family no matter what the adversity may be. So, that is why I felt compelled to answer this post.

Take it easy and see ya on the flip side. ;)

Tanya

P.S. My friend who lives in Belgium now loves Vettes! LMAO!