NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Had the Vette detailed today

Extender32

I had Willis come out today and detail my baby. He and his sister arrived @0845 and they finished detailing her @1500 this afternoon. They were very professional and IMO did a super job. I only wish that I didn't have to wait for the BBQ before I can drive her again.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Hey Greg, thanks for the shout out. Was really a pleasure to do work for you. After busting our butts all week on cars that were in pretty bad shape, it was nice to come across one that didn't take us 8-9 hours of non-stop work to complete. You are for sure one of the most meticulous car owners we've come across. It was quite flattering to not only be the only other people besides you to actually WASH it lol, but to trust us to polish and wax it as well. I'll get some of the photo's we took up on here as soon as i get a minute. Thanks again man!

Hey Greg,

thanks for the shout out. Was really a pleasure to do work for you. After busting our butts all week on cars that were in pretty bad shape, it was nice to come across one that didn't take us 8-9 hours of non-stop work to complete. You are for sure one of the most meticulous car owners we've come across. It was quite flattering to not only be the only other people besides you to actually WASH it lol, but to trust us to polish and wax it as well. I'll get some of the photo's we took up on here as soon as i get a minute.

Thanks again man!

No problem Willis. It's killin me not to drive it and today would be a perfect day to go out for a little cruze.

• 3 weeks later...
Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Looks great!

What do they do about those nasty little rock chips?

Or don't you have any?

HIS didn't have any...he had a clear bra so...no rock chips as of yet. If you dont have the clear bra and already have gotten some, all you can do is use touch up paint...there are a few different types you can use, its kind of an art form, but thats about all you can do.