NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Here's this weekend's project

Shifty

Sometime after I get my new wheels on (19"x9"/19"x10.5" TSW Nurburgbring's), I'll be doing teh C6-Z06 brake swap....I brought home a caliper to make sure these wheels would clear width wise...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll be going with Carbotech Bobcat 1-piece pads instead of teh pucks, StopTech braided hoses and Coleman 2-piece slotted rotors. I'm also going to send teh calipers to Mike teh Powder-Coater to go yeller.

First, I have to focus on tires for teh wheels (Michelin Pilot Super Sports), and that's a little over 2k with warranties and tax... :facepalm:

Does anyone know a stencil-maker that does adhesive stencil's and custom text? After powder-coating these doods, I'll need to put teh Corvette script back on...

I'm looking to paint them back on (with black Dupli-Color caliper paint), and not exactly like teh C6 either... :edward:

What's the PBR Performance deal? You find some C6Z brakes at a secret low price?

Nah, that's from StopTech (I sell them, and I brought one home for fitment reasons. I won't be using them because of their obscene core charges-$330 each for fronts, $220 each for rears). I'll just get a set of brand-spankin' new GM's for about $360 each outright (averaged)