NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

a little bit of turbo fun video

NicD

No it's not a vette but at least it's an LS1. So I finally got some video of my turbo Camaro. It really isn't exciting or anything but Trent and I went out and just drove around looking for something to pick on a few nights ago. Didn't find anything unfortunately so all you get is me getting into it a few times at only 10 psi. Hey at least it sounds cool. :) Just took it up to the top of 4th a few times, probably around 140 or so and did a couple of brake boosting launches in 2nd and 3rd on the freeway.

oh yea, ignore my garbage innovate wideband readings, it's screwed up at the moment.

http://www.public.asu.edu/~nicolasd/videos...ivingcamaro.wmv

What's wrong with your Innovate?

I used to have an LM-1, let me know if you need a hand.

It's just a big pile of shit that started not reading correctly under boost. I will probably not even bother sending it back in for repair. If you look at the innovate support forums for the LC-1/XD-1 combo it's just filled with problems that never seem to end even when sent in for repairs. It was supposed to be the hot combo when it came out but it's nothing but problems. I will probably just get something else like an AEM gauge.

Nice...I like it even though its not a vette! :thumbs Sounds good too. :burnout

Car is slow. When you going to take it to the track?

Chad

It's gone faster than yours while coasting through the traps, so what do we call the cobra? ;) :smilelol It's already been to the track but I will take it back when it cools off outside. The heat kills my motivation. :bang

Guest XLR8TNC5

JUST WOW! :thumbs Sounds super cool! Doesn't look like you have much of a problem with Lag. Looks to spool pretty quick actually. Nice!