NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corsa Sport Exhaust,Z06 Kooks Headers w/X-Pipe,06 Z06 Transmission,New GY 325/30/19

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

~Corsa Sport exhaust with Twin 3.5 Pro-Series Tips (#14169) for a 2005-2008 C6 non Z06. The exhaust is in perfect condition and only has about 6K easy miles.

Price: SOLD

~Kooks 1 7/8's headers and off road x-pipe for a 2006-Present C6 Z06. Everything works perfect with no leaks or holes. One of the headers and the x-pipe does have a small dent that doesn't effect the performance at all (see pic).

~I have a transmission out of a 2006 C6 Z06 with only 35K miles. The tranny works perfect with no issues at all.

~I have 4 brand new 325/30/19 Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar G: 2 RunOnFlat tires. These still have the sticker on them and everything. These are the new design GY F1's that come on the 2012 Z06's. Tire Rack sells these for $529 each.

My price: SOLD (you save $350 buying them from me).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

corsa sport?

not sure what model I heard was good for a daily driver. you still have those?

bruce

I have those on mine and yes they are GREAT!

I texted John Diaz (AKA 1SikVette) a few days ago asking him to come here and respond. He said he would... Usually he's right on top of this stuff.

JNMMotorsports

Sorry for the late response I've been out of town. The Corsa's were sold a while ago.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.