NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Yellow Corvette goes up in flames

Eddie44

KTAR radio just advised there is a Gilbert house fully engulfed in flames and there is a "brand new yellow Corvette" going up in flames in the garage.

You're not visiting Glenn are you Tim??? :smilelol:smilelol

No not at this moment...but I still ran out to the garage to make sure! :willy

Guest XLR8TNC5

:eek Well, that answers the question I posted in the other thread. Damn, I pray that family all made it out okay. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to them all.

Tanya

Almost took out my black one..... F'ing Yellow Corvettes.

Just Kidding...

Guest LT4ME

House fires scare the crap outta me. Hopefully everyone is okay and a nice body shop can have that Vette good as new.

anmracing2

cry2.gif Wow, what a way to celebrate the Fourth.....shakehead.gif

We hope everyone got out ok....

Andrew

Guest intmd8r
House fires scare the crap outta me. Hopefully everyone is okay and a nice body shop can have that Vette good as new.

:agree

cry.gif

F22trainer

:agree

cry.gif

Detour Dan (FM 98.7 The Peak) was over the place when it happened and said he had just watched the windshield explode and was sure it was already a total loss. Very sad about the car...hopefully no injuries or lives cost. :angel

That SUX! So much for getting a good deal on a new C5 or at least half a vette. :huh What was the address in Gilbert, anyone know?

It's just a car.... hope everyone is ok.

It's not just a car..... :cuss

Hey P51tj.....I've seen your vette out on Luke!!! :thumbs

Where you work man? I've been here for almost 12 years...and less than 1 til retirement. :flag

Where you work man? I've been here for almost 12 years...and less than 1 til retirement. :flag

I'm retired from the AF and the wife is still active duty. She works @ Transient Alert. There are a few of us that have ties to Luke and the AF in this club. Where you work? Less than a year to go, well good on you! Way to hang in there. I'll keep an eye out for ya on base and hope to meet up with ya soon!

Tim

I'm retired from the AF and the wife is still active duty. She works @ Transient Alert. There are a few of us that have ties to Luke and the AF in this club. Where you work? Less than a year to go, well good on you! Way to hang in there. I'll keep an eye out for ya on base and hope to meet up with ya soon!

Tim

I'm at the south end of EOR. I have a silver 99...but don't drive her every day. "SMOKNC5" if happen to see her around base.

Who else around here is at Luke?

Guest intmd8r

We're not at Luke, but we live very close to the base at Litchfield/Wigwam! :D

It's awesome to have retired and active duty ACE members! :flag

Sidewinder(Skid), Joni1301 and I believe Caw0917 is at Luke and Dewey is at D/M.

You Weapons or Crew Dawg?

Guest XLR8TNC5

Sidewinder (Mark) is out at MOCC. He has two years left right now to retire. He drives a 2001 Black Z06 "BEG4MRC" and when he isn't driving it or his Black ZX10R, he has been known to drive my 1998 Black Coupe "XLR8TN" on occasion. lol.

Nice to see another ACE member out at Luke. We will keep an eye open for you!

OK, I know Mark (Sidewinder) then.

I am weapons btw. :hunter

Not only am I at Luke, I live right near by too...Dreaming Summit. :cool

I am new to Corvette ownership...silver 99 coupe....but have had a long time love affair. I'm pretty much all stock (except for Power Bond 25% under drive balancer). I plan to take a lot of time to clean her up and build her up...but the building part will take some time. Single income family for about another year...til I retire and the wife starts working once all kids are in school.

ACE now has a 4 man Load Crew...462's rule!!! Mark and Tayna lve there also and I'm Dysart and Thomas. C-YA soon!