NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mechanical Services (performance or general maintenance)

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

I would like to offer my services to all C5 and C6 Corvette owners. I've been working on cars for over 12 years now and if you're in need of any services or modifications please PM me for pricing. I offer the most competitive prices out there!! When you bring your car by you're more then welcome to kick back with me or even help if you like, this is a good way to learn.

I do not feel like replacing my upper oil pan gasket right now... idk I think I just need a break. Wanna shoot me a PM on your price to do it?

JNMMotorsports

I do not feel like replacing my upper oil pan gasket right now... idk I think I just need a break. Wanna shoot me a PM on your price to do it?

PM sent.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
JNMMotorsports

I will need a brake job on my Z in the future. You do that ? How about oil changes ?

PM prices plz

thx Tim

PM sent.

JNMMotorsports

What about installing a Cam to an Eforce equipped C6

That wouldn't be a problem at all. PM sent.

• 4 weeks later...
oldmxdog61u

Where do these repairs occure? Sounds great! I am interested in the corsas, but wanted to negotiate a bundled price installed. Thx

• 5 weeks later...
JNMMotorsports

Please pm me for a quote if you need any work done to your C5 or C6 Corvette. I offer the best price around!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm getting close to needing the brakes done now.. Which pads you you recomend for a street driving c6 Z06 . No Auto cross... some drag racing if I'm lucky. Got any connections for the parts ie pads that might save me some $$ ? My rotors need to be turned also. thx Tim

JNMMotorsports

I'm getting close to needing the brakes done now.. Which pads you you recomend for a street driving c6 Z06 . No Auto cross... some drag racing if I'm lucky. Got any connections for the parts ie pads that might save me some $$ ? My rotors need to be turned also.

thx Tim

I would purchase a set of the one piece ceramic pads that are on the market (not sure who sells them). PM sent for price on doing brakes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.