NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ted is the shiznit!

joe@cpr.com

had ted detail my car the other day and all i can say is dddaaammmnnnnn!!!! he took some pics of the hazing my paint had and i was shocked when he was able to get it out. it has made me fall in love with this car all over again lol :) here are my pics i took but ted you should post up the haze pictures you took as they were really bad.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks Joe and nice to meet you! I had a cancellation last week and he was able to stop by on short notice. Joe said he wanted to see if anything could be done to help. Since I was home watching the baby (with Grandpa's help), he agreed to help out with the car. We knocked that bad boy out and hopefully Joe learned a lot too. There was some hazing on the top surfaces and overall, the car looked like the last owner kept it outside. Some of the areas needed 2-3 passes of the Ultra Cut to clear up. Many of the scratches were too deep to fully eliminate, but overall, once the car was polished and sealed, it looked 5 years/50000 miles younger. :) I'm glad you're in love with your car again. That thing sounds like a beast. With my brother-in-law visiting and sleeping in our office, I haven't been able to download my camera yet. I think all I got were some interior garage shots. I forgot to have you pull it out into the street when I took pics. I have dozens of sun shots on cars in my other thread, though.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Thanks Joe and nice to meet you! I had a cancellation last week and he was able to stop by on short notice. Joe said he wanted to see if anything could be done to help. Since I was home watching the baby (with Grandpa's help), he agreed to help out with the car. We knocked that bad boy out and hopefully Joe learned a lot too. There was some hazing on the top surfaces and overall, the car looked like the last owner kept it outside. Some of the areas needed 2-3 passes of the Ultra Cut to clear up. Many of the scratches were too deep to fully eliminate, but overall, once the car was polished and sealed, it looked 5 years/50000 miles younger. :)

I'm glad you're in love with your car again. That thing sounds like a beast. With my brother-in-law visiting and sleeping in our office, I haven't been able to download my camera yet. I think all I got were some interior garage shots. I forgot to have you pull it out into the street when I took pics. I have dozens of sun shots on cars in my other thread, though.

Gotta link to the thread? Gotta love the ultra cut huh? You do all rotary work or DA?

I had the chance to see this one in person before the detail, and the hood/fenders certainly needed some work. based on what else ive seen done here by Ted, I can only imagine how great the car looks now. Show, and Go in that bad boy. I take damn good care of my car, but theres some things on it Id like to improve on while learning how to take even better care of it. Im sure ill be scheduling a spring cleaning with Yoda.

Thanks guys. This shows me that I have to be more focused on before and after photos. The word of mouth has been great. Here are the only ones that turned out.

I promise that I will be pulling out cars into the sun (time and weather permitting) for before and after pictures.

These don't show the extent of the hazing, but you can see the refection of the tree gets fuzzy and indistinct around the logo and rear glass. This hazing was also present on the halo and parts of the hood as well as the rear hatch and bumper.

Posted Image

Posted Image

After the cut, polish and sealant, see how crisp everything reflects off the rear hatch and hood:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image