NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome dbuschjr!

MOTV8

:howdy from Peoria and welcome to ACE!

A BLACK '06 Z06??? SWEET! :thumbs Post some pix!

:burnout

Loud Pedal

Hi and thanks for the welcome. My wife and I went out to Bowling Green to take delivery at the museum. It was an awesome exprerience and there was no better place to break her in ( the vette, not the wife :P ) than the windy backroads of Kentucky in the summer. Sure was nice to get out of this heat for a while and see some green!

Here's a couple pics. I am still trying to make a call on rims. I ordered it with the painted rims with the intention of swapping them out for something a bit more.. how should I say... bling :cool . My wife about died when I told her how much the HREs are that I really want. Apparently HRE has a low WAF ( Wife Acceptance Factor ). :U

dsc009856kj.jpg

dsc009846jp.jpg

dsc009837ju.jpg

I also have some pics of the 50th that is no longer in the family. Xtreme did quite a bit of work on that car, but its nothing like this monster! :burnout

I see that Chad took a little heat on this forum, and I must say that as a business owner, I agree with the the last post about taking care of the customer. Several times I have had to eat a lot of time and money to make a customer happy. It ALWAYS pays in the end. However, my experiences with Xtreme have always been great. They have done good work promptly and even worked with me to get my rim/tire package working well even though I bought them from somebody else.

dsc002300mk.jpg

dsc002340vr.jpg

We look forward to the next cruise or get together. I see a lot of you are going to the Yardhouse today, but the parking situation is keeping me away. ;) :cool

Guest XLR8TNC5

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS CAR! Welcome to ACE. We also look forward to meeting you and seeing your beautiful Z06 soon at an event. Sorry you missed the Yard House though. NEXT TIME FOR SURE!

Also, thanks for the positive comments on Xtreme. It is good to hear the POSITIVE customer's remarks as well. Take care.

anmracing2

Welcome aboard. Hope we get to meet soon. Great looking car...

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout

__________Finish Line!!!

He brought his Z out to Anthem this morning. A bunch of us made a little run up to Sunset Point and back. That thing is EVIL looking from the rear!!! I was behind him most of the way up the mountain. What a sweet ride! :thumbs

Loud Pedal

I was fortunate to meet some of y'all at the bagel shop on Saturday. That was a fun cruise to sunset point. Sure glad I have a radar detector ;)

My wife and I will be going to the BBQ tomorrow. Hope to meet more of you there. Hope I'm not too hungover... looks like scotch tonight in the forecast hehe.

Keep on keepin' on

David

Guest chad@xtreme

Welcome to the forum from the guys at Xtreme Motorsports!!! Thanks for the kind words.

Chad

• 5 weeks later...