C5 Fixed headlights, billet taillight covers, trunk cover

Corvette Kid

Corvette Kid

Here are a few of the after market parts from the C5 parts car.

HEADS UP AND DASH ARE SOLD

FRONT BUMPER COVER IS SOLD

TAILLIGHT LOUVERS ARE SOLD

HEADLIGHTS ARE SOLD

Posted Image

Billet Taillight Covers $100 SOLD

Posted Image

Trunk Liner for convertible or Z06 $50

Posted Image

Misc pics of the parts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hud price, I have a hud cluster so I would not need that or I can give you my non hud dash and hud cluster to sell. Also the headlight swap interests me.

Hud price, I have a hud cluster so I would not need that or I can give you my non hud dash and hud cluster to sell.

Also the headlight swap interests me.

I will go $300 for the HUD and exchange for your dash I guess. And you are first in line for the headlights if you want them. Call me if you would like.... SEAN *602*502*8468*

Ill take the trunk liner if no 1 else is ahead of me.

Trunk liner is yours if you still want it.

Done can we do it this weekend I want to see the lights 90% sure just want to see them but the Hud is mine thank you!!!

Done can we do it this weekend I want to see the lights 90% sure just want to see them but the Hud is mine thank you!!!

Sounds good HUD is yours. I should be around on Saturday....Sunday is football.

Ok I did some searching and I think these are the lights that do not sit flush with the body lines of the car, if so I will pass. The more I look the more I think I am right. But def the HUD Let me see if I can make it up this week to get it sooner... kinda excited lol.

FWIW... Those Depo headlights throw down a spectacular amount of light on the road. You can argue the look all day long, but they work awesome. Those headlights with HID's in the lows and fogs, and you'll never need high beams again. I paid 4 bills for mine and don't regret it for a second. At half that price you can't go wrong. GLWS...

They just released an LED Style thats supposedly comparable to HID's, I just do not want to mess with the lines of the car. I had been eying the replacement housings for the pop ups but the non pop up look is growing on me just not the bubble.

I can't speak on how they fit.....I havent ever installed a set myself. Pick up one of guyvervettes C6 front bumpers and the fixed lights and give it a whole C6 look up front ;)

Hud price, I have a hud cluster so I would not need that or I can give you my non hud dash and hud cluster to sell.

Also the headlight swap interests me.

Still coming tomorrow? I am just trying to plan my day. Call me in the AM and let me know.

Thanks SEAN :rockon2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

75th ave/ bell Rd. They are at my dads if you would like to check them out. Frank 602.938.8895

How much for the Airbag and the rear liner? I can give you my stock one just like the looks of that one. Is it just painted or? I need to come back up and visit you guys anyway with this dash.

• 9 months later...

Not sure but I am going to let go of the set I picked up and tried painting as seen in my pictures. They work great I just did not like them, I just picked them up from Big GrandPaPa's if you want them PM me.