Parting out 2001 convertible

Corvette Kid

ls1mazdavette

If you dont keep the engine,are willing to part it out? Like intake and PS setup?

Also what about these C5 pedistals that bolt to the block?

Posted Image

Thanks

I dont have any shocks but I think my dad had some NEW take offs. Im not sure if he sold them or not. You can call him FRANK 602.938.8895:thumbs

I dont have any shocks but I think my dad had some NEW take offs. Im not sure if he sold them or not. You can call him FRANK 602.938.8895:thumbs

Sold them :(

I thought of something else I need, the battery divider thingy... I have no idea what its called but it goes around the battery and fuse box basically... I need one and a new hood... liner.. thingy...

I don't have any battery divider thingys ;) lol....but I think the hood does have a nice hood liner on it if thats the part you are looking for. Call me or text me later and let me know.

Do you have the Hazard switch? My blinkers only work when they want to and I am sure its the hazard switch because when it play with it the blinkers start working, Thanks

Do you have the Hazard switch? My blinkers only work when they want to and I am sure its the hazard switch because when it play with it the blinkers start working, Thanks

I do have a complete switch. $20 :thumbs

Quicksilver98

Do you have the DIC switch pod on the right side of the gauge cluster (The one with trip,e/m, reset ...) switches ? One of my switches is acting flakey.

Yup thats what I meant and I decided its time to pull the windshield washer tank, and relocate the battery as well as move the coolant tank to the batteries spot... but this means I need to find a truck tank.... Anyway I want that hood liner thingy :LolLol:

looking for the stupid little round access piece to get inside the headlights (from the side). its black plastic, about 2" diameter. pass isde.

1328395610' post=283929]

Do you have a Radiator Posted Image Nvm got one. But I do need the little back up relay. My lights are not coming on in reverse now

Anyone home

I think I do have the A Pillars....let me check today. Are you looking for the interior or exterior A Pillars? The radiator wasn't there....call my dad, he has a 6 speed one...$100. Frank - 602.938.8895