Parting out 2001 convertible

Corvette Kid

Corvette Kid

We just picked up the remains of a 2001 red convertible. Tons of parts....all body parts except the right rear fender and the rear bumper..it was hit hard in the right rear. Tons of interior parts. Complete dash, with cluster and heads up unit. This is a very easy conversion if you have a 1999 or newer without the heads up. I have done 3 or 4 of the conversions. Also have both air bags that are good. Complete convertible top (tan). If you need any parts just call. Frank - 602.938.8895.

Definitely need drivers side sun visor (assuming black) What exhaust system is on it ???

Corvette Kid

I didnt see a sunvisor in the mess of parts, the exhaust was just stock and had been cut.

How are the seats? Sport or base? My covers are tuh-rashed and I just don't have the cash for new ones. And, I'd like to change them to Black, but from the sound of it they are Oak...

Driver headlight motor have brass gears already? Low mileage Z06 clutch? Clutch speed bleeder? (given its a manual, that is). Need a solid targa top too, but since it's a vert... I guess that's out of the question! :)

Corvette Kid

How are the seats? Sport or base?

My covers are tuh-rashed and I just don't have the cash for new ones. And, I'd like to change them to Black, but from the sound of it they are Oak...

Seats from that car are base and are tan and kinda trashed. BUT I have a set of super low mile take out skins and foam in black, sport seats. I will take $350 for the skins and $75 extra if you need the foam.

Corvette Kid

How much for the center console (around the radio and A/C controls)?

Radio bezel has a crack. I am going to end up repairing it, modifying it for a double DIN radio and hydrodipping it before I sell it. I have a couple cores of these but I hydrodip them and sell them that way.

Corvette Kid

Driver headlight motor have brass gears already? Low mileage Z06 clutch? Clutch speed bleeder? (given its a manual, that is). Need a solid targa top too, but since it's a vert... I guess that's out of the question! :)

It had the fixed headlights, and it was an automatic. It is a convert but I have a glass targa top I listed yesterday. It is brand new.

How are the seats? Sport or base?

My covers are tuh-rashed and I just don't have the cash for new ones. And, I'd like to change them to Black, but from the sound of it they are Oak...

Seats from that car are base and are tan and kinda trashed. BUT I have a set of super low mile take out skins and foam in black, sport seats. I will take $350 for the skins and $75 extra if you need the foam.

Werd. Lemmie see about putting together a couple bucks. Certainly don't hold them for me, but if I can put it together I'll holla...

Corvette Kid

I was just about to buy the pieces I need for the HUD, how much?

Heads up unit with the switch $300.

Corvette Kid

Engine will probably end up in my 1960 Caddy ;) The car was red with tan interior / tan top.

Hi! Do you have the front skid plate assay??

Posted Image

Also, my 2000 doesn't have HUD, is it easy to install?? I mean is it all pre-wired and everything?? I might be interested!!

Thanks!!!

I was just about to buy the pieces I need for the HUD, how much?

Heads up unit with the switch $300.

Include the dash and I give you mine without or?

I just made an offer on one on eBay that just the bezel, hud display, switch and wire for 249 shipped. I do not mind 300 if yours is the dash complete and I give you mine as it would make the job easier lol.

I imagine power antenna on the right fender is gone? I need 1. if the power seats are parted out, I need a drivers switch assembly.

Posted Image

Also, my 2000 doesn't have HUD, is it easy to install?? I mean is it all pre-wired and everything?? I might be interested!!

Thanks!!!

Nope that piece wasn't there either, Sorry. The car was totally apart when I bought it so I just got most of the pieces for the exterior and interior. Engine and suspension Im supposed to pick up this week. If its in that batch Ill let you know first.

I imagine power antenna on the right fender is gone? I need 1. if the power seats are parted out, I need a drivers switch assembly.

The car was hit hard in the right rear so all of that was destroyed. The seats are too complete to part out, but I will probably have the switch assembly off of the seats that I am having custom done for a Z06. Remind me next week and I should have them back.

Posted Image

Thanks!!!

Nope that piece wasn't there either, Sorry. The car was totally apart when I bought it so I just got most of the pieces for the exterior and interior. Engine and suspension Im supposed to pick up this week. If its in that batch Ill let you know first.

Oh cool, well if you could ask who ever you got the car from if he has it Id appreciate it a lot too, Thanks so much :)

Do you have the Driver's side, or possibly both sides, door lock, window and mirror control panels? Note: My car doesn't have the memory package. Also looking for driver's side window regulator.