NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Used tires for C5

Loud Pedal

Loud Pedal

I have a set of factory C5 tires that still have quite a bit of tread on them. I took them off at about 10k miles to go up in rim size. They still have a good 10k left on them if you're not a lead foot like me. :burnout

Make me an offer.

are they run flats?

what are you looking to get out of them?

ideally i'd like an extra set (especially run flats) for long cruises out of town - heck, i have only turned my traction control off when i was at the drag strip last - so they should last me quite some time!

what size are they please?

not to be a dumbass - but are EMTs runflats?

Yep.

Extended Mobility Tires. smile.gif

OWNED by a girl! She even knew what it stood for :rolf:rolf

not to be a dumbass - but are EMTs runflats?

Yep.

Extended Mobility Tires. smile.gif

OWNED by a girl! She even knew what it stood for :rolf:rolf

perhaps, but i never had them on my car - and my 92 didn't come with them

i also never thought i'd need to know what they were, as i heard they are CRAP so i steered clear - and on my car now - i have D/Rs :bang

Loud Pedal

Togo, if you want these tires, I'll sell em to ya for $150. I'd like to get em outta here to make room. 3 of them are still on the rims and we have to pop them off ( no the rims aren't for sale ). Do you have a set to mount them on? I saw there's a set of chromies on this forum.

Lemme know

Togo, if you want these tires, I'll sell em to ya for $150. I'd like to get em outta here to make room. 3 of them are still on the rims and we have to pop them off ( no the rims aren't for sale ). Do you have a set to mount them on? I saw there's a set of chromies on this forum.

Lemme know

i don't yet have rims, and i have already contacted brad about the rims

$150 - i'll take 'em - take your time on dismounting them - i have to dig into my savings for them, as the budget is a little tight right now due to my recent dewitts radiator purchase and big mouth air dam!

• 7 months later...
Last reply I saw Togo was going to grab those tires from you. are they gone?

Actually, no. I still have 'em in storage. I actually forgot about them. I'll give togo a stab at em at $150. If he doesn't want/need them, they're all yours.

Guest techmanaz

Actually, no. I still have 'em in storage. I actually forgot about them. I'll give togo a stab at em at $150. If he doesn't want/need them, they're all yours.

I have 265/40-17 (Front)

295/35Z-R18 (rear)

Yours are about a inch lower and wider. they should work. How much effect on speedometer and transmission?

Guest UVETTYA

I have 265/40-17 (Front)

295/35Z-R18 (rear)

Yours are about a inch lower and wider. they should work. How much effect on speedometer and transmission?

The difference between the diameter of the front and rears has to be right or you'll piss off traction control. :toetap I don't know all the compatible numbers but I'm sure there's at least one over-achiever here who does. :lol Maybe they'll speak up. :thumbs

I sent a PM to togo. If I don't hear from him, they're yours.

i too have Z06 wheels and tires - so i'm gonna pass - i think the reason i wanted them initially is i was looking for some coupe size wheels and those tires would have fit well!

techman - have at 'em!