NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Windshields

Guest waymirec

Guest waymirec

Anyone know what the going rate is for new windshields (with installation ofcourse).

Or even better does anyone know any GOOD tint shops they could recommend for removing the tint off my windshield? Last thing I want/need is some monkey dripping chemicals all over my leather dash and suede seats.

92ZR1Wannabe

I have had many many windshields replaced in the last 5 years in all of my cars, including the vette.

Never have I had a shitty install, or somebody get sloppy and spill anything anyplace.

Maybe this will give you an idea

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Corvette-C5...000574001QQrdZ1

Not to flame but I can't believe anybody has insurance w/o full glass. My agent doesn't write a policy w/o it unless you insist.

i have never had a claim for glass, but have ZERO deductible on my car.

i don't think he needs a HUD windshield - even if he does have HUD (at least that's the rumor over on CF!)

Guest waymirec
Maybe this will give you an idea

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Corvette-C5...000574001QQrdZ1

Not to flame but I can't believe anybody has insurance w/o full glass.  My agent doesn't write a policy w/o it unless you insist.

i have never had a claim for glass, but have ZERO deductible on my car.

i don't think he needs a HUD windshield - even if he does have HUD (at least that's the rumor over on CF!)

No I don't have HUD and yes I do have full coverage including full glass. Looks like the cost is somewhere around $350 or so installed.