NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Will I need a new tune?

HOXXOH

I saw one of these for sale, but not sure if I'd need a new tune to make it work right. Anybody know?

Here is the full version with the corn starch I was referring to. This one includes turbo encabulator troubleshooting. Anybody who had to sit through these Chrysler training videos back in the day can appreciate this.

:facepalm::facepalm: Tho some level of credit should be giving for the development and spouting of words of a totally unknown language !!! :cfdeadagain

..FYI the Turbo encabaulator is fake, and thoes videos are all in house goofs.

..sorry to be a wet blanket.

Of course it is. Chrysler used to send the turbo encabulator vids out on occasion as comic relief.

One of the more interesting things about these vids, was the spokesman always used an automatic transmission as the encabulator. Tom's shows an old 727 TF, and the one I showed uses an A-604/41-TE. Over the years the versions changed, and several props were used in the troubleshooting sequences from corn starch to old toaster parts.

Jut old tech humor, nothing to be all "wet-blanketish" about.

I hesr ya. I have read several topics trying to find the orign of the Turbo Encabulator, and some people like to think its real. ..like santa clause ..tooth fary ..elvis and the female orgasm. I just did not want to be the one to dis-pell the myth and ruin a persons outlook. carry on

I understand it all started with an MIT student in the 1940's. The language in the explanation has remained fairly consistent over the years.

Haaa ha ha Well, let's wait and see. we may want to start a poll and then if people start banning themselves in protest, we may want to give it some consideration....

Haaa ha ha

Well, let's wait and see. we may want to start a poll and then if people start banning themselves in protest, we may want to give it some consideration....

nice...

• 2 weeks later...

I hesr ya. I have read several topics trying to find the orign of the Turbo Encabulator, and some people like to think its real.

..like santa clause

..tooth fary

..elvis

and the female orgasm.

I just did not want to be the one to dis-pell the myth and ruin a persons outlook.

carry on

Please tell me that the Easter Bunny is still real... PLEASE?!??!