NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

For Sale - C6 Motorsports wheels with tires!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

For Sale! 19x10 rear and 18x8.5 front with less then 1000 mile BFG KDW2s! Rear are 295/35/19 and fronts are 255/40/18. Wheels are in mint condition and 3 months old.

Wheels come mounted and balanced and ready for install as my new ones will be here any day!

$1800 obo for C6

$2000 obo for C5 (Includes hub centric machined wheel spacers for fitment)

Guest chad@xtreme
:bang You just dont want her car looking better than yours. :P I am sorry, I forgot you are going to be the one paying. :smilelol:smilelol

Guest XLR8TNC5
:bang You just dont want her car looking better than yours. :P I am sorry, I forgot you are going to be the one paying. :smilelol  :smilelol

Oh no brother! He is NOT paying for them. I am. And until I get that MCM Hood on my car, it will NEVER look better than Mark's lol. Oh that, and I need a new paint job. lol.

Seriously, back to the wheels Mike!!! Let me know. Would there be any issues with the car being lowered as far as it is now? Thanks.

Guest chad@xtreme

Let me know about the hood. We are also looking into doing a special pricing on Tigershark fascias.

Chad

Guest AZ Power & Sound
:bang You just dont want her car looking better than yours. :P I am sorry, I forgot you are going to be the one paying. :smilelol  :smilelol

Oh no brother! He is NOT paying for them. I am. And until I get that MCM Hood on my car, it will NEVER look better than Mark's lol. Oh that, and I need a new paint job. lol.

Seriously, back to the wheels Mike!!! Let me know. Would there be any issues with the car being lowered as far as it is now? Thanks.

Hey Tanya, I had my Z06 dropped 3 inches front and rear with the same tires and wheels :) No fitment issues with the spacers I provide and ready for pickup anytime :)

Guest AZ Power & Sound
hey mike are the sensors in those rims or not ?

Yes! I will need your sensors from yours if you take these... I will arange for the removal and I can put stockers back in your wheels

hey mike  are the sensors in those rims or not ?

Yes! I will need your sensors from yours if you take these... I will arange for the removal and I can put stockers back in your wheels

forgive my lack of knowledge but whats a stocker? and Do you know anything about powder chrome finish is there anyone in town that can do this I was thinking the stock rims would look cool with black chrome as a spare set considering what their worth. So anyway can you take 1500 for them I can stop by tomarrow and swap them and leave the stock set there and pick them up when I come back to install that sink. Let me know

Guest AZ Power & Sound
hey mike  are the sensors in those rims or not ?

forgive my lack of knowledge but whats a stocker? and Do you know anything about powder chrome finish is there anyone in town that can do this I was thinking the stock rims would look cool with black chrome as a spare set considering what their worth. So anyway can you take 1500 for them I can stop by tomarrow and swap them and leave the stock set there and pick them up when I come back to install that sink. Let me know

stockers meaning a stock valve stem cap with no sensor so I can just take your sensors for my wheels and you can keep the sensors that are in my current wheels!

as far as black chrome, thats going to be VERY difficult, however powder coating can be done easy in any single color!

I sent you a PM on price

I know I can get basic colors but Im talking over the chrome like the ones factory reproductions has in the black chrome? Are we talking about the same thing?

Guest XLR8TNC5

Mike, as much as I love love love those black wheels, I am looking to get away from the black wheels for awhile and was actually hoping they were chromies! Darn it! lol.

Thanks so much for the information. Hopefully, someone takes them off your hands real soon. Those are gorgeous wheels. But as you know, I already have black Z06 wheels and Im just looking to change the look of my ride here in the next couple of months. More chrome and carbon fiber, less black and maybe a different rear end and hood? :yesnod HEHEHE!

Lata all,

Guest chad@xtreme

So you are getting some plastic work done?? Last time I looked you hood and rear looked fine. :smilelol:smilelol

Chad

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Mike, as much as I love love love those black wheels, I am looking to get away from the black wheels for awhile and was actually hoping they were chromies! Darn it! lol.

Thanks so much for the information. Hopefully, someone takes them off your hands real soon. Those are gorgeous wheels. But as you know, I already have black Z06 wheels and Im just looking to change the look of my ride here in the next couple of months. More chrome and carbon fiber, less black and maybe a different rear end and hood? :yesnod HEHEHE!

Lata all,

JMartin will be selling his polished wheels... I think you should take his, and I will give him mine :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

Awesome. Glad you got your wheels there Jmartin and Im happy you got em sold Mike. Those are GORGEOUS wheels. Like I said, if I were still into the black thing, I would have taken them off your hands. Congrats to you both.

Tanya