NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C6 Custom Upholstery

Corvette Kid

Here are some photos of the custom door panels we just did up for my dads Grand Sport. His car originally came with solid black interior and he installed the black and sienna seats. Today we finished up the door panels...we had the top half of the panels done like the factory 4LT ones with the sienna inserts and had the center of the door panels done in suede. We also had the door pulls wrapped and double stitched in the sienna orange color as well. The center console door we had finished in black suede with the sienna stitching as well. Since we had the door panels off anyways we decided to install some of our hydrocarbon parts as well.

The flash doesn't really show the true color of the door panels and makes the seats look really orange....the colors are actually much closer to matching than it shows.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice, dood. You are the custom king. A little birdie (me) said there may be some custom interior projects coming to a certain Yellow Z06.

Looks good, like to see it live!

I stopped over to see Frank a couple days ago about some headlight gears and he showed me both the babies in the garage. Drool, drool, drool........ Did I mention drool?????? Just find an excuse to go buy something from Frank just to see his cars :thumbs

I started reading you used sienna and got all excited, I thought you had some factory matched leather sienna. I hae the 4LT package with that exact combo and never see and accessories to match the sienna leather. Specifically looking for stuff like door pulls and any other goodies in leather not just the stitching...

awesome looking, I thinks hydro is the way to go anymoe on the inside anyway...so real looking :thumbs

Yes, we will be offering all kinds of interior upgrades...we actually have a set of seats we are working on for a forum member here, that will be totally custom. They should be finished in the next week or so and I will post up pics. As far as hydrocarbon, yes, we have any pattern and color that is available and should have more parts finished in the next couple weeks. I have SO many irons in the fire with the Corvette business right now Im really trying to focus on a couple projects at a time, once I have all of my fiberglass molds finished and all of the interior samples finished it will be much more fluid and turn key. I just can't lose focus on one project at a time or I will just have a mishmash of stuff. Please be patient for the next few weeks and I should have everything up and running smoothly.