NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hey Victor! You can finally finish your ZR1 clone

Ted Y

Wouldn't you want to cut out the existing rear fender....for aesthetics anyway?

You mean the ZR1 conversion sitting in my garage ;) lol. They will be back for sale after the holidays after I make some minor changes to them and make molds.

You mean the ZR1 conversion sitting in my garage ;) lol. They will be back for sale after the holidays after I make some minor changes to them and make molds.

Did you buy them?

Yep, they are already sitting in the shop waiting for some minor modifications and then I will take a mold off of them and resell them. They are made to fit the standard front bumper so you don't have to upgrade the front. The rears I am going to modify slightly and then do a splash mold and do an even wider flare so I can offer both versions. It will save me a ton of time and money doing the slight modifications to these even though we had already started making my own version. Now I need to come up with some stock convertible rear fenders so I can make a coupe and convertible set.

Yep, they are already sitting in the shop waiting for some minor modifications and then I will take a mold off of them and resell them. They are made to fit the standard front bumper so you don't have to upgrade the front. The rears I am going to modify slightly and then do a splash mold and do an even wider flare so I can offer both versions. It will save me a ton of time and money doing the slight modifications to these even though we had already started making my own version. Now I need to come up with some stock convertible rear fenders so I can make a coupe and convertible set.

drool....he said vert....