NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Shooting Thurs morning the 29th

Marco

It's at the Usery Mountain Shooting Range on Usery Pass. Get there from 202 to Mcdowell to Usery Pass wich is also Ellsworth so don't get confused if you go a different way. Mapola

I'll probably be there around 9-9:30 but don't wait for me...not that you would.

Part one calibration at the range

Part two at Upper Sycamore for wild west junk. If you want to blow stuff up, you want to stop at the dollar store for shaving cream, octane booster, etc. But it has to be extinguishable by my fire putter outer. Any ACE holes that want to go, come on down!

Got a govt/police/army issue of a WWII era colt 1911 .45? I have a friend looking for one.

Yup, got a Mark IV Gov but it's my favorite one behind the 500

Get over here, your always invited. :yesnod You got a day you want to shoot? can do it at upper Sycamore creek.

Well if I knew where to go...I am off next week. :yesnod and the week after that. :yesnod

Cool, we have to go to the Rio Salado Sportsman's Club to zero in scopes for a while. how bout like Jan 1 2 or 3. its best to do it on a school night so to speak...I'm sure some other ACE holes might want to join.

[ Look at the calendar there for Sat the 3rd, you might want to check it out.

That's December! :facepalm::funnypost:

oops never mind sat :banghead

Well, normally no...but that's a 100+ mile round trip...gas ain't cheap and money is tight. :lol Pick a day and I'll see what I can work out.

I'll go over to Usery range if you want to go Marc. Set the date and time, I have a few rounds of assorted calibers to waste. :smilelol

Get over here, your always invited. :yesnod You got a day you want to shoot? can do it at upper Sycamore creek.

I've got an itchy trigger finger and I've been dying to do some shooting for a while now. I'm game to go anytime as I have until the 3rd off.