NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Racing...Who is going to Speedworld?

Guest chad@xtreme

Guest chad@xtreme

Its all a matter of pockets. Who's is deeper. I know that I could go faster but why put in a cage to compete against a bunch of slow cars. :thumbs

Chad

Guest chad@xtreme

Mine is just a small motor. A whole 281 ci motor to your 350. You might need to pull 2 spark plug wires.

Chad

You have a blower... I just have cold air kit (with a vacuum leak on decel) and cat back exhaust...

Everyone knows the Cobra's 281 comes with forged pistons, crank... All my stuff came cast from the General. You should beat me easily... See you there around 8:00.

:willy Somebody video this, please!?!?!?!?!?! :willy

We're having a B-day :party for sugared-up 12 year olds, I won't be able to get out there!!!

:burnout

Guest chad@xtreme

Got the car cleaned. Payed close attention to the taillights just for you and the mirrors for my sake.

Chad

Got the car cleaned. Payed close attention to the taillights just for you and the mirrors for my sake.

Chad

I know why you cleaned your tail lights... Easier for me to pull you through my jetstream when I pass you... Less weight means fastertimes...

Good luck...

:willy Somebody video this, please!?!?!?!?!?! :willy

:burnout

:withstupid

i hope someone is going to get vids - i'm sure glenn's already there -but i bet he has friends that are there - and i hope SOMEONE tapes it!!!!!

You all didnt miss much... There was 6 cars there total...and a dust storm blew in. The track was crappy at best... I broke loose in 3rd and 4th EVERY RUN.

Oh well... more seat time means more experience...

Chad, Ill catch you next time at FireBird

Guest AZ Power & Sound
All my stuff came cast from the General

Dangit! What RPO was that on the order sheet ??? All I got was Z51 and nav... Where was the forged bottom end option? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Well, shop GTO is done... Smitty is coming for BOTH of you next time you go to the track... but hes on stock heads and bottom end so go easy on him :lol ;)

Guest chad@xtreme

Like Glenn said. It was all fun and games on a slick track. But the problem is that we might be hosting a nice little video. You got to see the wheelie.

Bring that big guy on. With both of us at race weight, we might be the same. I will take him out also. I am always up for a little fun down the 1320.

Chad

Guest LT4ME

This reminds me of an episode of Pinks I watched the other night where a guy with a 9.xx Camaro raced a guy with an 11.xx Mustang. The Mustang torqued over so hard when it launched the trunk came open. icon_lol.gif

I'd love that show if there wasn't so much total BS going on between the drivers and they got a host who knew ANYTHING AT ALL about cars.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
what kind of power are you making with the GTO?

the GTO is an automatic... horsepower has no meaning :)

but if you must know, its at least 200 less then the "fastest" vettes on the board ;)

update - 556 rwhp unlocked... he will be out at speedworld tonight for any that want to challenge :)

Guest AZ Power & Sound
This reminds me of an episode of Pinks I watched the other night where a guy with a 9.xx Camaro raced a guy with an 11.xx Mustang. The Mustang torqued over so hard when it launched the trunk came open. icon_lol.gif

I'd love that show if there wasn't so much total BS going on between the drivers and they got a host who knew ANYTHING AT ALL about cars.

If the host stopped wearing tight Tshirts and talked like he didnt have a brick in his ass, I might watch the show more...

however those factors not happening I refuse to watch :D

nice :thumbs

smitty's05gto
the GTO is an automatic... horsepower has no meaning

but if you must know, its at least 200 less then the "fastest" vettes on the board

update - 556 rwhp unlocked... he will be out at speedworld tonight for any that want to challenge 

i've heard its slow :D