NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

So i treated myself over Black Friday weekend...lookie :)

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Well most of you know I'm a detailing nut, its what i do for a living and i really LOVE doing it...so i went ahead and got myself an early gift last week:

Posted Image

Yes my very own Wolfgang Fuzion wax :partydance:

I've waited a long time to be able to afford a wax like this, but this year the time was right. Now it can join all of its friends:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes i know thats a lot of stuff, the crazy part is i use it ALL...and that i also have 4 rubbermaid tubs to the left that you cant see, one full of pads (all ziplocked up of course), one full of microfibers (ziplocked also), one with extra applicator pads etc and one with just things i can't really give a category to lol.

It will go along nicely with its buddy, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant :) (seen in middle of last photo)

Gonna be putting the WG DGPS on a black 2011 Camaro tomorrow after a polish out and can't wait to see how it looks.

First application of Fuzion however may be going onto a fellow ACE members black vette. If so i'll be sure to share :).

Just wanted to share my gift to myself this year, kind of excited about it and thought other detail nuts like myself would appreciate it. :thankyou:

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Nice, since when did Home Depot get into the car detailing biz??? :leaving:rolf

lol when they started selling 96c spray bottles that last longer than my $4 ones :rockon2:

I sure hope I'm the fellow ACE member with the black vette. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bob your car already looks kick ass what are you talking about! :thumbs

....This stuff to me is like Logic to a women I just can not seem to get it right.

What can't you get right, the purpose of all this stuff or detailing or just the need for each product lol?

How to do it, I try and fail then get pissed. Pretty much in that order.

Elliott, if you have the patience and knowledge to do your own clutch, engine rebuild and tune, you can detail your own car. You just need a little knowledge and product. I'm sure any of us will help you out. It's certainly not rocket science. :)

IDK I am running into fun with the tune trying to get these little things worked out. :banghead I would love to get some instruction the problem is well... so far I tried and failed and then I wetsanded the hood I painted and yeah that didn't work out as I thought. It looks ok esp for the miles but honestly I just feel like I am not really all that good at it.

• 3 weeks later...

wow...

Well most of you know I'm a detailing nut, its what i do for a living and i really LOVE doing it...so i went ahead and got myself an early gift last week:

Posted Image

I've waited a long time to be able to afford a wax like this, but this year the time was right. Now it can join all of its friends:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes i know thats a lot of stuff, the crazy part is i use it ALL...and that i also have 4 rubbermaid tubs to the left that you cant see, one full of pads (all ziplocked up of course), one full of microfibers (ziplocked also), one with extra applicator pads etc and one with just things i can't really give a category to lol.

It will go along nicely with its buddy, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant :) (seen in middle of last photo)

Gonna be putting the WG DGPS on a black 2011 Camaro tomorrow after a polish out and can't wait to see how it looks.

First application of Fuzion however may be going onto a fellow ACE members black vette. If so i'll be sure to share :).

Just wanted to share my gift to myself this year, kind of excited about it and thought other detail nuts like myself would appreciate it. :thankyou:

wow...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anytime you want to do mine, have at it.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Holy Shamole! Look at all that Detail stuff. Very cool!

haha yeah its a nice amount...i use it ALL though. I swear i used almost every product i have polish wise on this last Camaro SS we did. The paint was SO SOFT, took a ton of experimenting with different pads/polishes to figure out what would finish haze free, but in the end 3 days later we got it.

To our defense it didn't take 3 days to polish it...we had a TON of prep work to do, had to clay off all this over spray the painters left all over the engine bay and rims. $1000 a piece rims with over spray...not cool. Then had to polish them up after being clayed. Talk about TIME CONSUMING. Turned out sweet in the end though :partydance:

haha yeah its a nice amount...i use it ALL though. I swear i used almost every product i have polish wise on this last Camaro SS we did. The paint was SO SOFT, took a ton of experimenting with different pads/polishes to figure out what would finish haze free, but in the end 3 days later we got it.

To our defense it didn't take 3 days to polish it...we had a TON of prep work to do, had to clay off all this over spray the painters left all over the engine bay and rims. $1000 a piece rims with over spray...not cool. Then had to polish them up after being clayed. Talk about TIME CONSUMING. Turned out sweet in the end though :partydance:

Sounds like someone could have taken alittle time to cover the wheels and mask off some things. Very cool that you got 'er cleaned up though. :cool

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Sounds like someone could have taken alittle time to cover the wheels and mask off some things. Very cool that you got 'er cleaned up though. :cool

Yes sir, you'd think for $12,000...they'd be able to afford a wheel cover or two ya know?

• 5 weeks later...