NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Any DIYer's out there

shockwave

Just seeing who all does there own projects around here.Anything full full on builds to the simple changes. Post up your projects and tells us about it. :thumbs

...Already have a thread on that, who are you again? Just seem kinda... nm I have been drinking and I am tired from finals I will just go to bed.

...Already have a thread on that, who are you again?

hmmm, maybe I missed it. can you link it for me please? I have been the tech threads a couple times

here is some of my latest adventuers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Charlie is the man!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

perhpas this weekend for this one

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My headlight/LED mod

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These two pics kinda tell the story of the last significant project I did. There have been several since and more to come, but hopefully not as big or at least not just on jackstands. :banghead

Posted Image

Veiwed from the back. The small white rectangle below the engine is looking out the grille.

Posted Image

Dropping the new one into place.

Lol blk and bl where does that go on the car?

Got a real one for the car. :lol

Yeah, Charlie has made one for Jim (TheCommish)...have ya seen it? :smilelol

Lol blk and bl where does that go on the car?

Got a real one for the car. :lol

Yeah, Charlie has made one for Jim (TheCommish)...have ya seen it? :smilelol

lol No cant say that I have seen it

On the azawd forums, that shockwave? Claims Glendale there... David if this is you leave now thats all I am going to say. All is not forgotten.--Elliott

On the azawd forums, that shockwave?

Claims Glendale there... David if this is you leave now thats all I am going to say. All is not forgotten.--Elliott

So you are that Elliott. Empty threats are your specialty. I'm here as a member and for you to try and pull something again is really low. I have already put this behind me. I'm here to enjoy a the car and the company of people that do too, as I hope you are. . At this point if you have any issues that you still need to deal with please pm me or we can get the mediators involved. keep this off the forums and lets enjoy our cars. I really want to get along and hope you can too.

Yeah I am and you can word it how you want. Selling stolen parts, bad cars and having no integrity means others should know not to deal with you. Get away from these good people your scum and they don't need to be caught up with a piece of trash like you. As for empty threats, its realizing you were not worth kicking the crap out of for what you did, I let others know who you are and that was enough damage now it follows you around. I will send the links to threads if you push it, for now I have been polite and just made it clear that you need to leave before it comes out here as well.