NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2001 corvette convertible

perri

I am selling this cream puff vette for 32,900 or best offer. It has 31,400 miles I.I have had it since it was just about brand new. It has new run flat goodyear tires,new corsa exhaust system,1 yr left on extended warranty and also chrome z06 rims.There isn't many like it.I am selling it because we have 3 cars and it rarel gets driven.Looking for a good home for it.It has every available option on it for 2001.Garage kept.Have to see it to believe it.

Picasa2.exe

Perri,

No offense, but with a total of 3 posts on this forum... I dont think you will get many people clicking on a .exe from the internet.... To get more traffic, you may want to just host some pics and edit you post

Become a member just to sell your car? This is a car club NOT Autotrader!!!!!!

:agree That's like if Mark got a job as a Brewmaster just so he could drink...hey that's not a bad idea. :drinkers Robert :burnout

Did anyone get the file to open??? Yeah I scanned it, but it won't open.

Guest XLR8TNC5
Become a member just to sell your car? This is a car club NOT Autotrader!!!!!!

:agree That's like if Mark got a job as a Brewmaster just so he could drink...hey that's not a bad idea. :drinkers Robert :burnout

I agree. :agree

On a side note, Mark is a Brewmaster and so am I. We even have certificates signed by Augustus Busch III that say so. :thumbs

Guest intmd8r
On a side note, Mark is a Brewmaster and so am I. We even have certificates signed by Augustus Busch III that say so. :thumbs

beerbang.gif

As for the .exe file, I didn't even try to open it. whaat.gif