NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The horror....

Jon

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *gasp for air* ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I wish they were like the widebody C6's and couldn't be taken through at all. It would save some heartbreak and some crappy looking cars.

What's wrong with this? Is the foaming soap car wash stations use not good for the paint? Hahahahahaha This is NOT AS BAD as witnessing a woman use a window squeegie to clean her Corvette while she waited for her gas to fill up!!!!

This is NOT AS BAD as witnessing a woman use a window squeegie to clean her Corvette while she waited for her gas to fill up!!!!

Never seen someone clean a Vette but seen many morons doing it. :crazy

This is NOT AS BAD as witnessing a woman use a window squeegie to clean her Corvette while she waited for her gas to fill up!!!!

Never seen someone clean a Vette but seen many morons doing it. :crazy

Well, for starters, there's no telling how strong their detergent is. It could strip off the wax. I'm guessing it is harsh if it is one of those touchless washes.

Second, I haven't seen a touchless car wash actually get a car clean. Third. If you dry the car, you are pushing the dirt around that didn't come off with the soapy rinse. If you don't dry it, you'll have water spots etched on the paint.

You're better off having a dirty car, IMO.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Wow, thats painful. And btw ive seen guys use the squeegee at the gas station to do their car....definitely not just a woman thing :banghead If it wasn't for those swirl-o-matics my business would probably be a lot less lol