NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

02 C5 Vert for sale

Eddie44

Most of you know my car but for those that don't I am selling my 02 wht / blk C5 convertible. It's been posted here and is common knowledge that I got hit last Oct 1 but damage was all cosmetic (no frame or structural).

The Vette has been repaired and totally repainted by one of the top shops in the Valley. The paint was color sanded between coats and has zero orange peel.

The seats were recovered in custom (leatherseats.com) covers designed to match the blk/wht theme.

The drivetrain is totally stock with the exception of dual tipped Borla Stingers and a Blackwing intake. After the accident I replaced the stock polished rims with chrome Z06 rims.

I had started on the engine compartment and there are some chrome accents along with smooth carbon fiber fuel rail covers and gloss black washer and coolant tanks.

The Vette has 53k miles of which probably 2/3 are highway/freeway miles. We took a 5500 mi trip last summer and I drive the freeway to work everyday with the exception of 2-3 miles.

I have photos of the accident damage along with receipts for every repair and accessory on the car.

I'm asking $33,500 obo

By no means am I selling this due to the accident. The vehicle was 100% repaired to my satisfaction. I am intending to upgrade to a C6.

SORRY! Vert is off the market. I had a dealer offer me $35k which after crunching the numbers is better than selling and paying the added sales tax. Still in the market for a C6 though.

Ed Catlett

602-540-2342 (cell)

Guest intmd8r

Man, if only we had the money - I'd love to have the two "opposites" in the garage! :thumbs

Best of luck with the sale and purchase of a C6! :drinkers

Guest XLR8TNC5

what do you mean "upgrade" to a C6. I think you meant to say, "switch over" to a C6. :P

I wish you the best of luck on the sell and new purchase. I wish I could just buy your paint job off of your car and put it on my 1998. lol.

See ya later gator.

Good luck on the sale Eddie! :thumbs

I hate to see you let her go, that's one sharp 'vert! That new C6 had better be BLACK! :burnout2

That new C6 had better be BLACK! :burnout2

:yesnod:yesnod Courtesy has a blk coupe that I'm dealing on

The only prob I see with the coupes is that it is a pita to remove the tops. Good luck for a quick sale. :drinkers

Blacksedan87
The only prob I see with the coupes is that it is a pita to remove the tops.  Good luck for a quick sale. :drinkers

From what I hear - the tops come off all by themselves! Even if you don't want them to! :willy

Good luck with your sale Eddie! :thumbs

if only the timing were a bit better...you'd have sold it by the third post Ed, and that's only because I got up late this morning. :bowtie

Of course, I guess I would have to question my sanity to buy that before I pay off the student loans :crazy

Truly a car worth owning and wish it were in the cards for me, but good luck with the sale and purchase.

Michael