NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Custom Emblems: Z06 Supercharged, Twin Turbo and Z51 & Throttle Body Plates

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

~I now offer CNC cut Supercharged, Twin Turbo and Z51 Emblems. These are made of aluminum and have a high polished finish (Z51 emblems come chromed only). These emblems come with precut adhesive tape for mounting on your vehicle. These emblems are 5-1/4" wide and a little over 1" tall.

Price: $165 shipped for the pair.

~Throttle Body plates come in two different color options (red or black). Each Throttle Body plate comes with precut adhesive mounting tape. These are cut from aluminum and have a high polished finish.

Price: $40 shipped.

~Custom stainless steel high polished Z51 (can be ordered with Twin Turbo or Supercharged) & Z06 Twin Turbo/Supercharged badges. These badges are sold in the pair and come with adhesive for mounting them.

Price: $80 shipped for the pair.

CNC Emblems:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stainless Steel Emblems:

Posted Image

I still want one of those Z51 badges with E85 on it like I mentioned on Facebook. Also I need another sticker like the one I got from you before I am having issues after washing the car I think I screwed up. And the new plate fits much better the other plate I will take a picture of both sides were rubbing it appears. Thank you. Oh and can we choose the color if we go with the first style badges aka instead of red say blue or cf?

JNMMotorsports

I still want one of those Z51 badges with E85 on it like I mentioned on Facebook.

Also I need another sticker like the one I got from you before I am having issues after washing the car I think I screwed up.

And the new plate fits much better the other plate I will take a picture of both sides were rubbing it appears. Thank you.

Oh and can we choose the color if we go with the first style badges aka instead of red say blue or cf?

Send me a PM with your address again and I'll send you another pair of the overlays. I can have the Z51 emblems done in under a week. Leave me your number on the pm and I'll call you and take your payment for the Z51 badges.

• 2 weeks later...

Why in the world did I not get an update you posted, sorry I would have replied sooner I actually came in to ask if you were still doing these. You have a PM coming.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
JNMMotorsports

John,

Can you make a pair of fender badges with LS3 414ci ?

Sorry I haven't been on for a while lol. Did you want one in stainless steel?

John,

I owed my HS buddy in FL a favor, but I got him something else. Thanks anyway.

Looks like I will be keeping the car, that's my hope anyway. Assuming I do, I'd like to get some emblems that reflect what I have in the car. My engine is now the LS376/480 and I cannot find anything on the market for that engine. I have the carbon fiber LS3 fuel rail covers on the engine and still have the old LT1 emblem on the back of the C4. I'd like to replace the LT1 emblem with a new one and maybe put some type of emblem on the two fuel rail covers. Any ideas? No hurry, just wondering what is available. Thanks.

Looks like I will be keeping the car, that's my hope anyway.

Good news! Hope the good fortune keeps coming your way :thumbs

Thanks. I should know within the next 10 days or so. If it turns out like I expect it will, I will be more than happy to pull the car off the market!!

• 2 weeks later...
JNMMotorsports

John,

I owed my HS buddy in FL a favor, but I got him something else. Thanks anyway.

No worries buddy.

JNMMotorsports

Looks like I will be keeping the car, that's my hope anyway. Assuming I do, I'd like to get some emblems that reflect what I have in the car. My engine is now the LS376/480 and I cannot find anything on the market for that engine. I have the carbon fiber LS3 fuel rail covers on the engine and still have the old LT1 emblem on the back of the C4. I'd like to replace the LT1 emblem with a new one and maybe put some type of emblem on the two fuel rail covers. Any ideas? No hurry, just wondering what is available. Thanks.

If you go to my website you can see what I offer. I can have you any custom emblem done the way you like in stainless. If you come up with some ideas of what you want send me a PM and I'll give you pricing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.