NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy with These Products

AdamMeh

I started using Jax Wax products a couple of years ago to detail my cars and really love them. Great results with all of the products I've used. I can not say anything about the waxes because I do not wax my cars. The Body Shine and Super Blue products are fantastic as are the soaps.They also have nice micorfiber towels and the claybar they sell works great. Just thought I'd throw this out there for you guys. I get them from their website - www.jaxwaxofaz.com Happy detailing! Adam

We are a dealer for Jax Wax products and stock them as well. I get a lot of great feedback from people that use them.

We are a dealer for Jax Wax products and stock them as well. I get a lot of great feedback from people that use them.

used this at superchevy this yr, very impressed. gonna have to stop by LPM this wk and get some. you there fri or sat?

Good deal Steve, I wasn't aware you were a distributor - didn't mean to guide people away from buying from you. Great products! My wife and I know Jim and Patti - good people. Adam