Yard House for July 1st ACE Lunch

Guest XLR8TNC5

I will be there if I get my baby back...still in the shop... :xfinger

That sucks the place I suggested your going to and I probably wont have my car..... :cuss

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• Eddie44

• MadMax

• nort99

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'll drop in and introduce myself if I can get away for a few hours.

Yeah, parking sux there but if we get enough vettes perhaps those that don't drive theirs will offer up their vehicles as bumper guards? hehehe!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Yeah, parking sux there but if we get enough vettes perhaps those that don't drive theirs will offer up their vehicles as bumper guards? hehehe!

That sounds fair. Ill let someone park their vette between the Titan and ??? Or you all can park your vettes next to each other and then we can put our "PLAIN" cars on each end to protect the lot of you that do drive your rides. lol.

Yeah, parking sux there but if we get enough vettes perhaps those that don't drive theirs will offer up their vehicles as bumper guards?  hehehe!

That sounds fair. Ill let someone park their vette between the Titan and ??? Or you all can park your vettes next to each other and then we can put our "PLAIN" cars on each end to protect the lot of you that do drive your rides. lol.

Great plan but I can almost guarantee you won't find two spots together let alone enough for everybody. We go to Desert Ridge regularly and you have to cruise for few mins just to find one spot. PARKING THERE SUX!

:agree Yeah, he's right. Maybe we should all meet and park out in the "back forty" spots to the far east side of the "mall" lot? Hell, I don't know. I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :leaving

Guest intmd8r
Mike and Ang, you two want to meet at our place and head over to the mall together? You can ride in the Titan with us. It will save some miles and possible Mall Parking Lot door-dings from happening to your Vettes. I know you live really close to us, so Im just throwing this idea out there.

We're not 100% sure we can make this one yet, but if we can, that sounds like a great plan! :thumbs

We'll let you know shortly! :D

Yeah, parking sux there but if we get enough vettes perhaps those that don't drive theirs will offer up their vehicles as bumper guards?  hehehe!

hahaha....Great offer. I'll return the offer at a later date I'm sure.

Got a F250 that makes a great buffer when needed!

Guest intmd8r
Mike and Ang, you two want to meet at our place and head over to the mall together? You can ride in the Titan with us. It will save some miles and possible Mall Parking Lot door-dings from happening to your Vettes.  I know you live really close to us, so Im just throwing this idea out there.

We're not 100% sure we can make this one yet, but if we can, that sounds like a great plan! :thumbs

We'll let you know shortly! :D

It looks like we're not going to be able to make this one. sad.gif

Thanks for the offer you guys and everyone have a great time!

We look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday! :D

I should see you all this morning, that is if the wife does not get in the way first. Sometime she has a way of doing that. :P

F22trainer

Eddie, what time are you going over to yard house..I couldn't find an "event time" anywhere, but thena gaian I haven't had my coffee yet! :huh

what time are you going over to yard house..I couldn't find an "event time" anywhere, but thena gaian I haven't had my coffee yet! :huh

Hummm now that would be handy. :banghead

I should see you all this morning, that is if the wife does not get in the way first. Sometime she has a way of doing that. :P

You would think that after 38 years of this women running my life, that I would know better than to try do to something on my own. :D Going to have to catch you all next month on the lunch deal. Enjoy the company. :P

You would think that after 38 years of this women running my life, that I would know better than to try do to something on my own. :D Going to have to catch you all next month on the lunch deal. Enjoy the company. :P

just tell her you need to run to home depot for your "honey do's" and ask her if she'd like to come along - drop the top and meet us at the yard house! (she might think it was a spontaneaous idea on your part....heck, ya' gotta eat!)

:drinkers

F22trainer

just tell her you need to run to home depot for your "honey do's" and ask her if she'd like to come along - drop the top and meet us at the yard house! (she might think it was a spontaneaous idea on your part....heck, ya' gotta eat!)

your craftiness is to be commended...

Great Idea. Maybe next time. :P But we now have new cushions for the chairs around the pool. Most of the time she does take me in the right direction. Hope you all had fun. :cool

Great Idea. Maybe next time. :P But we now have new cushions for the chairs around the pool. Most of the time she does take me in the right direction. Hope you all had fun. :cool

oh hell yeah - mark chad and i dran ourselves silly (well at least I did!)

we wound up going for sushi afterwards

THanks all who showed up for the great comradarie!

and thanks mark for the sake bombers! (we owe ya one!)

and yes i'm PWI (posting while intoxicated)

thanks to all who shosed up!

DAMNIT i still have the hiccupst

Guest 71airstrike

the sakie baommers threw me over the edge...

..im spnnining....

make it stop....

this is what TOGO looks like when shit faced

Photo_13.jpg

ya gotta like a happy drunk

hahahaha...I'm glad I left when I did!

The sushi sounded good. Saki bombers?....uuhhhhh..I'll pass.

The big question is where did you end up? Looks like you were at a Cracker Barrel or Denny's in the picture? hahaha

this is what TOGO looks like when shit faced

Photo_13.jpg

ya gotta like a happy drunk

How do you tell the difference??? :huh

hahahaha.....You're right he did look that way at noon....minus the French Fry or whatever he's holding....

Guest XLR8TNC5

Sakanas Sushi Bar and Grill at 59th Ave and Loop 101 was where we ended up.

Jackie and I left the "boys" to their drinking and went and did some shopping in the mall for a few hours. When we came back..............well, lets just say good thing we came back. lol.

Also, we didn't have any issues with the parking yeterday. I was pleasantly surprised. Hell, Don even drove his Elise!!!! DRRRROOOOOLLLL

But the YARDHOUSE was a lot of fun. Nice to have met ya "MadMax." :thumbs

Mark and I went to another party lastnight after we got home from eating sushi (which by the way, Chris is NOT afraid to eat anything!) lol and we ended up at McDuffy's somehow at the end of the night. It blew, so we left at like 100am. That was a long ass mofo'n day!

Missed you all who didn't make it. We only ended up with 8 people there!!! WTF was up with that? Oh well. It was a good time regardless.

Take care all and hope to see more of you on Tuesday!

Tanya

Sakana's? That's my local bar, about 1 mile from my house!

Hopefully June or Yoshi didn't kick you out?

I'll have to talk to Masah, Noe and James about you Houlligan's!

Nice to have met you too Tanya!

Sounds like you guys had a long drunk day? I'm envious!

Sounds like everyone had a great time. Sorry I didn't make it. My son is moving to Ft. Meade MD and left this morning. He had some last min shopping to do and we wanted to do lunch with him.

Maybe next time!

Guest LT4ME
My son is moving to Ft. Meade MD and left this morning.

I grew up right down the street from Ft. Meade. Small world.