2012 Calender

Grape Ape

Hey Hal. :howdy Don't want to make you feel rushed or anything but I was just wondering who is going to make this calender and where do we need to send the pictures to? Think this will be done before Christmas?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• Loud Pedal

• Grape Ape

• Billy Wonka

sorry for the delay ... workin on it guys ..... will get everyone an update as soon as we know the direction of the project ....... :thankyou::popcorn:

I still have 2 cases of the 2011 Calendars from last time. A lot of people said they would buy them and didn't. I'm willing to take the time to put this together again, but we will need to do pre-orders or something. Thoughts?

we will need to do pre-orders or something. Thoughts?

I agree with this. I know I will be needing quite a few.

we will need to do pre-orders or something. Thoughts?

I agree with this. I know I will be needing quite a few.

:agree I'm needing a bunch myself... :ACE:

I'd be down for a half dozen .... and will prepay ... how many pre's do we need Dave ...???

Pre pay is totally fine, don't stick your neck out too far again this year!

Agreed,I'd have no problem prepaying.

Prepay is a great way to go. That way you will know just how many you need. I want 16 please. :willy

Prepay is a great way to go. That way you will know just how many you need. I want 16 please. :willy

Zow! And I thought wanting 10 was insane... :eek

:cool OK, guys. I'll take this on. I have a rough week ahead of me preparing for and monitoring servers during the black friday weekend but I'll work on putting this together next week.

:bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017: :bounce017:

• 3 weeks later...

We ended up with a bunch of low rez web photos that will not work to blow up and print. We need the original camera files as stated in the first post or it will come out looking like crapola. I had planned on trying to collect these next week, but if you guys can email them in, that would save me a lot of grief. Send them to david at loud-pedal.com please. Thx!

Put some of Doug's women in them and I will buy it even if it has fucking yugo's in it.

Why ruin the calendars? :facepalm: Jus sayin'