NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

So What's New

Grape Ape

Let me know what you think. Curt (aka- dwdrummer) and LPM can not guess. It's kind of obvious though for those of you that have seen the car before.

Posted Image

Yup. I love growths. Found it on the big forum and it even came PURPLE so I saved a few bucks not having to paint it. I love it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

Yup. I love growths. Found it on the big forum and it even came PURPLE so I saved a few bucks not having to paint it. I love it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It came PURPLE! What are the odds of that? :smilelol 1/1,000,000. I like it. Kepp putting money in that baby so I won't have to when you sell it to me. :thankyou::yourock:

BTW, does this mean no more air dam necessary? :willy

Air dam still needs to be there. Just removed the side skirts. Have not driven it yet to see how the temps are going to be. I've heard that it does raise them a few degrees.

:smilelol Looks great Mark ... have been watching for something like that my own self .... :rockon2:

Hooked it up!!! What's the chances that it even came in purple? Looks awesome.Cant wait to see it in person.

Dandy, swell, keen and nifty! :shifter: I'm considering teh same thing, along with teh rocker skirts, but in carbon fiber... :thumbs

What's the chances that it even came in purple? Looks awesome.

Ya, right? Needle in a hay stack.

Looks good.

On another note...those tires look a little narrow for the rim...or is it just an optical illusion???

I think it's just an illusion. They are the C5 Z06 sizes on the same rim. I had just backed the car out of the garage and the front is actually higher than it really is. Didn't give it a chance to go back down.

Don't let your daughter drive it... :)

I have already warned her about that. IF she ever takes it out again. She is working so she can pay for the repairs. Wife knows too.

Dandy, swell, keen and nifty! :shifter:

I'm considering teh same thing, along with teh rocker skirts, but in carbon fiber... :thumbs

The carbon fiber would look pretty amazing. I was debating on the side skirts though. Would the low floor jack fit underneath to jack the car?

Thanks everyone. I am really liking the look.

Tested the driveway today and it does touch just a BIT. Only got the back end of the splitter on the bottom. Angle driveway approach is the way to go. I know you all like pointy fingers so that's why I posted that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dangit.... :banghead I already have to hit my driveway at a pretty steep angle, and teh FRC already sits like a 4x4.... :facepalm: Oh well, at least I didn't make teh investment in teh goodies....I'll just have to have "mod-envy"....