Some reason I can not post new topics in the Tech Sections?

Cross

I'm starting to think it's his browser, but he was able to start this topic ????

Maybe he's using Donna's pink phone? :smilelol

Is he actually signed in? When i switch from laptop to tablet i have to sign in again. I can view everything but it doesn'recognize me as a member so it doesn't allow me to post or reply.

Tried signing out and back in this is my only computer right now I never finished building the new desktop... other things going on. I will try again just got home. This was the only area I could post.

Ok I figured out the problem, its my files I was linking that are uploaded to File Den, we do not allow the use of File Den here? I can link everything else and load the rest now make the new thread etc. But as soon as I put in those 2 links it refuses and give me the forbidden error.

Weirdness. I just tried posting some 11/11/11 nonsense and I got: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /arizonavette/forums/index.php on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• 1 year later...

Ok its happening again when I tried to make a thread and post pictures from my Photobucket (finally found my issue it was an add on I was using with Firefox). I am going to try without including pictures and see what happens. Nope will not let me.

Ok I keep messing with it, it seems to have something to do with the text I am posting... if I delete it the pictures will post and its fine.... It seems to be one paragraph, I can not copy paste it into a an existing post etc. I was able to post my thread without it... I will try rewriting it maybe I can PM it to one of you and you can tell me if there is some word I am using thats causing it etc.

I had this issue once the other day. I copied and deleted the entire text and kept deleting one sentence at a time until it posted. Then I edited the post and rewrote that one sentence. No real rhyme or reason why that happens. I will talk to the Dawg.

I found my cause, I rewrote that sentence a few times. Its when I try to say the member name for PC. I was talking about his rim thread and I kept deleting things until I got to that on my rewrite and that was the hang up.