NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Pink Taco

Guest Sidewinder

Guest Sidewinder

They just opened a joint named "PINK TACO" in Scottsdale? Next A.C.E. lunch place? :yesnod

From AZ Central:

Pink Taco got attention after Mayor Mary Manross objected to the restaurant's name, which also is slang for vagina. The Scottsdale City Council eventually approved the restaurant's liquor license.

Mark Henle/The Arizona Republic

They just opened a joint named "PINK TACO" in Scottsdale? Next A.C.E. lunch place? :yesnod

I think we'll have trouble getting near the place for at least 6 mos. :lol

I think we'll have trouble getting near the place for at least 6 mos. :lol

i thought i saw sheriff joe on TV last night and it looked like he was THERE - maybe i just imagined that though!

pink taco in Vegas has a webcam

http://www.hardrockhotel.com/peep_pinktacocam.php

they also have a pool cam! :eek

http://www.hardrockhotel.com/peep_poolcams.php

they seem to be down at the moment

:cuss

sweet... I can see the conversations..

John: Hey bill... I heard there is a party going on at the Pink Taco....

Bill: Whos going

John: Everyone coming. You should come to.

I always think it's funny when the news people have to spell out why it is offensive...for all the slow people.

Maybe we could use this logic to our advantage...get 'cats' banned..

Guest intmd8r

I can walk to this place from my office; it's right next to the new PF Chang's that opened at Camelback and Scottsdale Rd.

It's right across the street from the mall and in the area of the nice new twin tower "Waterfront Residences" that are under construction.

Quite the scandal, indeed. naughty.gif:smilelol

Guest Sidewinder
I can walk to this place from my office; it's right next to the new PF Chang's that opened at Camelback and Scottsdale Rd.

It's right across the street from the mall and in the area of the nice new twin tower "Waterfront Residences" that are under construction.

Quite the scandal, indeed. naughty.gif:smilelol

So, you can look at pink taco all day?

Quite the scandal, indeed. naughty.gif  :smilelol

So, you can look at pink taco all day?

:lol now that's HOT!

When they start serving food, would one of you brave souls stop by, walk in and sniff????

I want to know what it smells like before I go eat there!!!!!!

When they start serving food, would one of you brave souls stop by, walk in and sniff????

I want to know what it smells like before I go eat there!!!!!!

It's right on what Snottsdale used to call a canal but now it's a "waterfront".

The waterfront/canal we had in our neighborhood used to smell like dead fish :leaving

So there's a good chance the Pink Taco smells like dead fish, where have I heard that before???? :D

The Pink Taco is a very good mexican resteraunt run out of the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas.

Excellent food, good happy hour deals and always very busy.

Yes -- I eat at Pink Taco when I am in Vegas. How's that for a quote at the water cooler at work.

Wow The things you miss not being on the site all the time...

Guest XLR8TNC5

What im trying to understand is why Mark is so enthralled with seeing "other" pink Tacos? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

What im trying to understand is why Mark is so enthralled with seeing "other" pink Tacos? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

So many responses come to mind but I just can't come up with one that wouldn't earn me the honor of being the first person sent to banned camp from this forum :D

Hall of fame comment!!! :smilelol

Pink Taco, Scottsdale" Lot's of hype, service is average and food is marginal IMHO.

Trader Vic's is better.

" Lot's of hype, service is average and food is marginal" IMHO.

I had to look twice, I thought you were describing Hooters! :lol:lol

Pink Taco and Hooters, two different things entirely but sometimes I eat at both in the same day. hehehe

what i was wondering is that Tanya NEVER says anything when mark wants to go look at hooters - but now that we are talking about pink taco - she get's all offensive! :lol