My profile and Signature, Picture put on here

Guest likenew2

Guest likenew2

I was wondering i put a pic on my profile but i dont see it when i send out messages, does anyone see my pic when i send out these messg? and how do i do the signature??? duh blonde and love the blonde jokes they are funnie,, and true the smart one dont exist lmao.. but im wondering what i have to do,, hubby not much help we both are learning this.. so if anyone has any ideal how i get this together on getting my car pic on my name and what is the signature went to it and dont understand do i just sign my name or what.? problems after problems i am sorry :)) ... but you all Thanks for all the adding friends also means alot to me...:)) And think i got the ideal on the reputations.. :smilelol

I helped you with your signiture!

Looks like you have your profile picture fixed ok.

To do an avatar and signiture picture its sort of the same thing...

Up top on the right you see your forum name with a little down arrow next to it, click the arrow.

in the menu click on "My Settings"

in the new window on the left below the ACE logo in the light blue bar click on Profile

you will see in the menu on the left the avatar and signiture links.

The avatar is easy, you can just use the same one in your profile, or get creative and find any picture to upload there.

For the signiture you want to use a picture you have uploaded, copy the address...

should look something like this http://americanlisted.com/1979_ford_pinto_squire.jpg

You need to click the little "insert image" box above the typing area, it looks lie this Posted Image

Then paste your link into it and submit.

You can also add text there too.

Hope this helps, you can even show Joe this info so he will know how to do it too... :lol

Guest likenew2

Up top on the right you see your forum name with a little down arrow next to it, click the arrow.

in the new window on the left below the ACE logo in the light blue bar click on Profile

The avatar is easy, you can just use the same one in your profile, or get creative and find any picture to upload there.

For the signiture you want to use a picture you have uploaded, copy the address...

should look something like this http://americanlisted.com/1979_ford_pinto_squire.jpg

You need to click the little "insert image" box above the typing area, it looks lie this Posted Image

Hope this helps, you can even show Joe this info so he will know how to do it too... :lol

DWANE I cant remove it because I do not know the address of the picture or where to find it, would you please remove it for me when you get the time.

Thanks

Sharon

Guest likenew2

[/quote

I thought the pinto was funny, it could have been worse, I thought about putting a mustang there... :lol Ok, lets try it this way... Up top on the right you see your forum name with a little down arrow next to it, click the arrow. in the menu click on "My Settings". in the new window on the left below the ACE logo in the light blue bar click on Profile you will see in the menu on the left the avatar and signiture links. The GREEN circle is where you click to paste the address of your picture. it pops up a little window, paste and submit. The RED line is my address, you can see how it is inserted between the IMG tags [] The BLUE box is the text below my sig. If you still have problems be sure to try to explain what you are stuck on.